Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe No vibe for FMT?

d3rgal

I've been playing FMM for a few years and love it. Next year I was thinking of stepping up to FMT to get more out of the game.

However, I was wondering about its usability or popularity? I don't see there been much a community behind it (e.g. no fmtvibe site). Why is that?

Is it because it's not played by many? Is it because the game is inferior to FMM? Or does FMM cater for some of the needs of FMT (e.g. downloads can be used on FMT)? 

Thanks

Hmmmm, can't seem to find much touch specific on FMScout...

Unless it means that a lot of the packs and downloads can be used as is on FMT?

I was one of those against covering FMT or FMC as it was previously known, my reason was and is pretty simple tbh. 

Vibe is the one and only place to be as a FMM fan, our niche is our focus on the mobile version of the game. Moving to cover FMT would likely lead to covering FM as they're more linked from my understanding which I feel would hurt us, we'd not only be entering a more crowded market but it would take away from FMM and our niche. Any FM/FMT content here would just get in the way of why people picked Vibe as their community of choice and I'd argue FMT coverage would just make FMM look bad. I'm always casting jealous eyes at FMT for the reasons you've mentioned but I'm scared to even try it as Vibe is important to me which means FMM is. 

I understand the positives and why this topic comes up but I think our niche is more important, especially when there are already FMT/FM communities out there. You could also say we don't have the man power to expand as everything here is voluntary, every article, guide, career and whatever else is posted by passionate fans who just want to be involved. 

I get the appeal of loving this community and wanting to expand it to talk to the same people about different games/stuff but those people are here for FMM at the end of the day. 

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

I was one of those against covering FMT or FMC as it was previously known, my reason was and is pretty simple tbh. 

Vibe is the one and only place to be as a FMM fan, our niche is our focus on the mobile version of the game. Moving to cover FMT would likely lead to covering FM as they're more linked from my understanding which I feel would hurt us, we'd not only be entering a more crowded market but it would take away from FMM and our niche. Any FM/FMT content here would just get in the way of why people picked Vibe as their community of choice and I'd argue FMT coverage would just make FMM look bad. I'm always casting jealous eyes at FMT for the reasons you've mentioned but I'm scared to even try it as Vibe is important to me which means FMM is. 

I understand the positives and why this topic comes up but I think our niche is more important, especially when there are already FMT/FM communities out there. You could also say we don't have the man power to expand as everything here is voluntary, every article, guide, career and whatever else is posted by passionate fans who just want to be involved. 

I get the appeal of loving this community and wanting to expand it to talk to the same people about different games/stuff but those people are here for FMM at the end of the day. 

In my opinion fmm is more pickup and play, so challenges in fm touch would take ages. This is a fun, brief read to full time, not a newspaper. Completely agree with @Ashez

fmmvibe is one of the reasons why I picked FMM in the first place. Seemed like a good community fully dedicated to FMM. I learnt a lot from it.

I'm not asking for fmmvibe to add FMT support. I just wished there was something similar for FMT. The other fully fledged FM communities are pretty much solely dedicated to FM. Their mention of FMT is marginal which is a shame.

The lack of a community for FMT puts some doubts on me enjoying FMT in the same way.

2 hours ago, d3rgal said:

fmmvibe is one of the reasons why I picked FMM in the first place. Seemed like a good community fully dedicated to FMM. I learnt a lot from it.

I'm not asking for fmmvibe to add FMT support. I just wished there was something similar for FMT. The other fully fledged FM communities are pretty much solely dedicated to FM. Their mention of FMT is marginal which is a shame.

The lack of a community for FMT puts some doubts on me enjoying FMT in the same way.

The FM community and FMT community are practically the same thing mate. Downloads are the same, tactics are true same, everything is the same, apart from maybe training which is toned down in Touch. 

21 hours ago, Nucleus said:

The FM community and FMT community are practically the same thing mate. Downloads are the same, tactics are true same, everything is the same, apart from maybe training which is toned down in Touch. 

Oh I see, this wasn't so obvious to me.

1 hour ago, d3rgal said:

Oh I see, this wasn't so obvious to me.

All the FMT talk I’ve undertaken has been on an FM community. They’re both tied together