Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Which next generation are your favourite?

We all know that many the likes of Messi, David Silva, Ramos and Zlatan already turn 32+ so we are looking at current youngster to build a new era after these legends retire. Lets take a look of bigger nations future talents.

Lets start with my favourite, Italy. Italy has missed the 2018 World Cup and 2016 Euro but there is still hope shining in their youngster. Zaniolo, Donnarumma, Barella, Tonali and Kean already made few good contribution for their clubs while some older guy like Rugani and Romagnoli could be a good leader in the future

The French team are also very impressive right now.Euro runner up and World Cup winner what else could they ever dreamed more? More trophies in the next competition of course and it is actually a very likely target. I mean Mbappe, Dembele, Lenglet, Lucas... I can continue this for days

Havertz's Germany are also someone you couldn't miss to. From bringing Leverkusen's nightmare to European spot, Havertz could easily bring Germany from World Cup flop to world champion with the likes of Goretzka and Gnabry in his team nothing can stop them

England's current generation seems promissing with Chilwell, Mount, Foden, Sancho and Rashford (If Southgate plays him as a winger) the World Cup will surely (not) coming home

Netherlands. Ajax. de Jong, Depay and Ajax's youngster. Period

Spain is a hard one. Some promissing guy like Dani Olmo, Sergio Gomez and Marcos Llorente (based of FMM never seen them play though) but doesn't seems as good as the others

Finally, Portugal. Yeah Felix, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Diogo Jota and Trincao all going to be a great player in the future

So which one is your favourite? 

Hi in Portugal you forgot, ruben Neves, gedson Fernandes, florentino, Fábio Silva Will be a huge deal in the future under 19 player from Porto, and jota from Benfica,ferro from Benfica will appear in Portugal national team sooner or later, ruben dias and could keep going xd. But for me maybe Felix but the other ones some are already amazing and some are young and will be much better in the future. 😉

11 minutes ago, Belhote said:

Hi in Portugal you forgot, ruben Neves, gedson Fernandes, florentino, Fábio Silva Will be a huge deal in the future under 19 player from Porto, and jota from Benfica,ferro from Benfica will appear in Portugal national team sooner or later, ruben dias and could keep going xd. But for me maybe Felix but the other ones some are already amazing and some are young and will be much better in the future. 😉

Yeah I know it's just too much so I just gave some of them as I used all of them in my Benfica save except Neves ☠️

2 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

Fabio Silva exists outside of FM?! Get a real regen feel about him in the game, because I’m yet to hear of him in the real world 

Yeah he's not really popular outside of FM but Porto fans already started to hype him