Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help reserve team just can buy a win!!

Ok,Anyone else having problems with ressie team?

cant win any games and finishing bottom of table -45 GD 

ive managed to get Weymouth into prem and filled out the ressies with wonder kids and gold rated coaches with state of the art/top facilities,so why is the status of ressies still saying semi-professional?

im still stuck in reserve group 2 and can’t play in leasing.com cup and lose to morcombe 2nds and the like every game

even with 2 Brazil internationals playing!

Yeah my reserves do unrealistically badly considering the players they have access to. I wanted to make a challenge around "how good can your reserves be" but it's just pointless cos the AI fucks you :(

6 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Yeah my reserves do unrealistically badly considering the players they have access to. I wanted to make a challenge around "how good can your reserves be" but it's just pointless cos the AI fucks you :(

What team was that with mr tree?

Im wondering if it’s if you’ve started as semi pro and the reserves never changed over to full time ? 

and my gold rating ass man picking unsigned nobody’s over 4/5 star rated players valued at 30-50 million is a complete joke..

took me two seasons the focus on building the ultimate ressie team which could not only stay up in the prem,but could go close to winning the damn thing and a cup .without a doubt !

5 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

I had amazing results with my Chelsea reserves winning both the league and the Leasing.com trophy

I’m wondering if you start with semi pro the ressies never catch up and it fucks up the ai 

you’ll get the best ass man and put him in charge of 2nds and he’ll pick a cb for wing back

.. but with the team I got as reserves you could put anyone anywhere and still put up a fight and still lose to Exeter reserve team 4-1 !!

The problem is the same for me. Took AFC Telford from Vanarama North to CL/Premier League winners, yet my Reserves still get absolutely smacked by anyone they face. Their status is also still semi-pro with 0.5* reputation