Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

JustM1kePlays

Hi......again,

I though I would re re introduce myself as I have been inactive for another 2 years since I last said hello.

I'm Mike, I am 34 years old. I am married with 2 brilliant and very active kids. I'm not as addicted to Football Manager Mobile as I once was. However, I have picked up the game again over the last few weeks and I have really been enjoying my time with the game. 

I have been playing the game as well as the full version and touch for as long as I can remember. I am a Leeds United and New England Revolution fan and I used to be fairly active on here a good few years back.

While I have been away I have been producing a New England Revolution podcast (well all until this virus thing stopped the season). I absolutely love making the podcast and I am on my 3rd season all be it only 6 episodes in this season.

Outside of that I am a Manager at the West Midland Combined Authorities CCTV Operation Room. We currently have just over 2000 cameras across the West Midland public transport network. However, we do also run the CCTV for Walsall, Tamworth, Solihull and Burton Town centres. I really enjoy my job. We can go from seeing something very amusing to witnessing a potential murder where we have to support the police be it live in the moment or reactive to the information given to us.

I don't have a lot of free time but as I cant make my podcast I do have a bit more time on my hands these days. I will try to get involved on here and not just run away again this time. However, don't expect much or anything special from me :).

Stay safe..... and wash your hands.

I've see you posting a lot more recently @JustM1kePlays like you, I've been active recently after a period of inactivity (didn't come online for the whole of 2019) Bought FMM20 last month so started posting again on Vibe.

Going to be a dad myself actually in just over a week (Missus is being induced on the 18th) so shall see whether I'll still be as active.

Stay safe too!

Thanks @Rob. Congratulations on your second child. 

It is indeed, strange time. Doing best we can in these situations though! Stay safe.

Hi again @JustM1kePlays good to see you back, I think we all have a break at some stage due to family and work, I have recently (6 Months) become a Grandad, and my daughter, Boyfriend and Grandson also live with us so a hectic house currently, so I get the time in when we are all sat down watching the usual crap on TV.

Hello @Mikey as well, nice to see others either join or come back, good to see both are all safe and well during these mad times