Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactical issues

JurgeNuri

I manage Besiktas in Turkey and Besiktas is big team in Turkey but i am struggling on tactics. I try a lot of tactics. My own system or Recommend tactics but anyone not working. 

What do you suggest ? 

Try going attacking, Normal tempo. I’d also go shoot on sight and run at defence and turn look for overlap off. This is what I tend to have on if I have inside forwards in my team.

Also try going for an advanced forward or maybe complete forward, I personally get better success with them. 

32 minutes ago, RichD said:

Try going attacking, Normal tempo. I’d also go shoot on sight and run at defence and turn look for overlap off. This is what I tend to have on if I have inside forwards in my team.

Also try going for an advanced forward or maybe complete forward, I personally get better success with them. 

Thank u bro. But my forwards isn't advanced or complete i have a poacher. I try 

1 hour ago, JurgeNuri said:

I manage Besiktas in Turkey and Besiktas is big team in Turkey but i am struggling on tactics. I try a lot of tactics. My own system or Recommend tactics but anyone not working. 

What do you suggest ? 

What way are they not working for you? Some more info will help folks to help you better.

Are you not scoring enough? Conceding too many? Not winning many games? Match ratings for players low? Too many draws? Team not playing in the style that you want them to?

7 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

What way are they not working for you? Some more info will help folks to help you better.

Are you not scoring enough? Conceding too many? Not winning many games? Match ratings for players low? Too many draws? Team not playing in the style that you want them to?

I'm not scoring enough and coceding too many... My player ratings good but the team not playing in the style that i want them .

55 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

You concede a lot, try this:

change high defense with balanced (and only two real defenders) 

turn off offside trap

9 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

9 hours ago, JurgeNuri said:

9 hours ago, RichD said:

Now my tactics...

Screenshot_2020-11-26-03-24-51-989_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-03-24-54-450_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-03-25-02-054_com.sega.score.jpg

Any tactics wont work if you dont get right players on the right position. Match the stats of your players with the position they play at

I think, although I may be wrong, that the problem with your original tactic might be the contradictions.

For example, you're playing with a fast tempo but with short passes and short goalkeeper distribution. I would at least have the latter two settings on mixed, or perhaps change a fast tempo to normal.

In my experience, FMM usually rewards you tactically if you go for logical tactics (e.g. playing the offside trap with a high line) so that might be where it's going wrong.

12 hours ago, JurgeNuri said:

Now my tactics...

Screenshot_2020-11-26-03-24-51-989_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-03-24-54-450_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-03-25-02-054_com.sega.score.jpg

If you're still conceding a lot I would maybe go to balanced defence and possibly turn offside trap off. Are your defenders quick? If they are slow they may be getting exposed by fast players.

1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

If you're still conceding a lot I would maybe go to balanced defence and possibly turn offside trap off. Are your defenders quick? If they are slow they may be getting exposed by fast players.

I already told him that but didn't made the changes... 

11 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

My defenders very quick. Now I'm the least conceding team in league. But My attack not good now.

1 hour ago, JurgeNuri said:

My defenders very quick. Now I'm the least conceding team in league. But My attack not good now.

Try focusing your attacks down the flanks, since you're playing with wing backs. I've had quite a bit of success playing like that, with a complete forward up front.