FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leon.lopez

Tactics The unbeatable tactic | 99% Win [4-3-3]

Tried this tactic with austin fc made up mostly of free players. My attack has been fantastic but got a lot of problem with the defence leaking too many goals, maybe because my bpd’s are not that good 

7 hours ago, Slough Master said:

My striker doesn't score liked u can. I have my striker Aerial 14, creativity 13, movement 13. Any other stats?

Shooting and Teamwork

1 hour ago, Rehans said:

Tried this tactic with austin fc made up mostly of free players. My attack has been fantastic but got a lot of problem with the defence leaking too many goals, maybe because my bpd’s are not that good 

You ball playing defenders need to be good [14+] in Tackling, aerial, pace

This formation and set up is very similar to how Steven Gerrard has set up at Rangers. Do you use gegenpress? Will give it a go with Rangers in game and see how it plays out. But looks good 

Great tactic mate. Honestly this should not work at all.. 4 playmakers seems extreme and fast attack with overlaps should be contradictive, but it does work. I will say its not unbeatable at all and you MUST have insane BPD to succes. If someone wants to use this tactic I recommend investing hard in the BPDs first, then the striker.

Edited by Paddywan

Here's season one of my Atletico save, I bought no players and sold my beat BPD half way through the season (Herrera was sold after the season) I lost in the semi of the champions league after Erlind went nuts. 

Screenshot_20201211-223643.png

Screenshot_20201211-223653.png

Screenshot_20201211-223719.png

Screenshot_20201211-223734.png

Screenshot_20201211-223754.png

Screenshot_20201211-223813.png

I must be going blind, an old age thing. Can someone tell this wally ( me0 how i download tactics shown? Im really not seeing how to get them. TIA.

3 minutes ago, ricalex said:

I must be going blind, an old age thing. Can someone tell this wally ( me0 how i download tactics shown? Im really not seeing how to get them. TIA.

You basically just look at his tactic and copy it as it is on his screenshots on to your tactics screens, there isn’t a download with FMM. 

13 minutes ago, RichD said:

You basically just look at his tactic and copy it as it is on his screenshots on to your tactics screens, there isn’t a download with FMM. 

ok, youll have to forgive me, Im welsh and a Llanelli town and Afon Lido fan in the welsh league LOL. Thank you.

3 hours ago, ricalex said:

ok, youll have to forgive me, Im welsh and a Llanelli town and Afon Lido fan in the welsh league LOL. Thank you.

I’m only 20 mins away in Carmarthen mate!

Having decided not to get the game this year, I buckled after catching a friend playing it. Started a couple save and struggled to win a major trophy. I then found this tactic and though I’d try it. Safe to say it works an absolute treat. With the occasional mid game tweak, whether chasing a game or struggling to break down an away side just sat behind the ball. I managed to go an entire league campaign undefeated. Even with a small squad but with the help of no European competition and also getting very lucky in the transfer market and equally as lucky with injuries. I did however fail miserably in the cup.

95303D52-FE2C-4981-9A15-BB99A1200968.png

E43EB100-C579-4418-A31F-1DB08BF09CCE.png

2D4E7919-E422-40DC-A2CC-6F363A89AD31.png

B864C6B7-8A78-4F3A-9B3B-014B97A42C77.png

A96C5B06-73C2-4934-800B-8D4864EE61D1.png

084437AF-7CDF-4108-A2A3-8331E446ABF0.png

B12562C3-6608-48B7-849C-FF34F54120D7.png