Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badge of Honour 3 - Redknapping

FuddledFox

3 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Just be happy I remembered to add you into the leaderboard as most people have to remind me.

Only pulling ya leg. Kinda 😉

On 21/01/2021 at 02:26, FuddledFox said:

Yes they are so long as you have sold and bought 15 players by then.

What about transfers that are organised but only seem to go through after the 12th?

31 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

What about transfers that are organised but only seem to go through after the 12th?

The 15 transfers in and 15 out must be done before the first game kicks off. After that you can do whatever transfers you want so long as you don’t resign any of the players you sold during the season.

5 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

The 15 transfers in and 15 out must be done before the first game kicks off. After that you can do whatever transfers you want so long as you don’t resign any of the players you sold during the season.

Well that's frustrating as I'd approved the sale before the 12th but it didn't go through until the 14th, and he was the 7th last man... Now I have to do the whole challenge again, and is have gotten a score of 192, with my top scored getting 31 goals and me winning the pizza plate and only getting knocked out of the fa cup at the semi's by man city :(

ah well... Let's try for more than 200 points! I reckon I can get Ricky-Jade Jones to bag 50 next time.