• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career It's A London Thing

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

My advice - more Brentford, less Hertfordshire 👍

Mate, it will be London and the home counties before I'm finished 😁

It's  a London Thing Transfers

At the end of the first season I needed to improve some areas. 

Looking at the League table showed Fulham had been relegated. They would be my first  port of call.

With Giroud out for 4 months I needed some experience  up top with a good team ethic. That meant a lowly £7.75m was spent on a former FMM great, Aleksandar Mitrovic. Team mate Adarabioyo joined him for £9.5m.

Arsenal have loads of defenders but I received  some offers I couldn't  refuse for some youth/ backups so needed numbers at the back.

Chelsea failed to qualify for Europe so I pounced on 2 players who were unhappy and transfer listed. Zouma and James who will add much needed quality in future years although  Zouma went straight  in the starting 11.

January  window

I received an offer for Thomas Partey  of nearly £60m and another good offer for Xaka. I negotiated  for them to leave at the end of the season so they don't appear on the screenshot.

With that in mind I needed a good midfield  player. I paid too much and think I broke my own CM/FM record in buying Oliver Skipp. I bought him now so he has 6 months to improve before Xaka and Partey move on.

I finally got Abraham. Chelsea have been stockpiling  strikers and he was tranfer listed. Giroud is finished now stats wise and Mitrovic wasn't cutting it as a backup.

qBXci7n.jpg

Players out 

Cedric left in January and there were more than a few eybraw raising offers I couldn't  say no to. Mavropanos and Rekik were out of the blue in particular.

With Partey and Xaka money yet to come, I have made a very healthy profit this year. I like to play the game like my own business.

yp2voJI.jpg

I didn't think I would  tempt James and Abraham this early in the save, I guess its a London thing.

Enjoying this.
I found that Partey didn't do much for me and I sold him too, didn't miss him. Never really seemed to do much other than check in with 6 and 7 match ratings.
Elneny and Torreira were good for me though.

2 hours ago, SK15Kev said:

Enjoying this.
I found that Partey didn't do much for me and I sold him too, didn't miss him. Never really seemed to do much other than check in with 6 and 7 match ratings.
Elneny and Torreira were good for me though.

I play with o e midfielder so have plenty of deadwood to sell. Partey was ok for me but at 29 the money was needed to buy younger players. I try to avoid regens so my options are very limited buy the challenge I have set myself. If there's a half decent young player up for grabs I have to go for him before he leaves the capital. 

It's  a London thing season 2

We start this update with a player fast becoming my favourite. I can't believe I was undecided  about buying him at the beginning. 

RT8Oe5z.jpg

ZzbZT2w.jpg

Team performance 

Last season I lost the league on the last day. This year I won it beating Man City to pip Liverpool to the top spot. The CL was probably  the easiest competition  to win out of all the cups.Goals unfortunately  way down this year all round.

kEFzaBp.jpg

Triple Threat Trio

EiGH7cg.jpg

mIjfqp4.jpg

iCwk0lx.jpg

105 goals this season 

Triple threat total- 182

Nketiah total- 43

Martinelli total- 56

Pedro total - 83

Can't believe the league was decided on the final day again. Just like last season and the season when Thomas scored for Arsenal when they beat Liverpool  on the final day.

I guess it's a London thing.

Great season that mate, Hudson-Odoi looks awesome as well. What’s Joao Pedro looking like? Because that’s an awesome return 👍