Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Vibe FC - Postponded🚫

55 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:

27724A6F-D665-40DF-A7CA-979EB5BF515C.thumb.jpeg.1645009a57b59b24d14fcdf68771fb44.jpeg

We might have to wait a little bit on that one 😅.

aww.. perhaps when we reach the Championship. What's the current capacity?

3 hours ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Hey how is it going with the team?

Sorry, have been away from the game for quite a bit - probably won’t get a chance to get on until Monday so an update should come out then😄.

Hey everyone!

As you can tell I’ve been away from the game for a while, hence the lack of any updates. This is mainly due to me being busy over the past few weeks but also to my genuine lack of motivation to play the game at the moment. I tried playing our save yesterday and today but I really cannot bring myself to keep playing 50+ games a season until for another 2 in-game years, it really does take ages. I had an idea and before I implement it I wanted to see how you guys feel about it - I would like to try this again but maybe in a different league, one that hasn’t got so many games in the season, like the Eredivise. I also feel like I could’ve made the players better with more variety in positions, could’ve had you guys be a bigger influence on tactics, etc. Let me know how you’d feel about that. If not then I will probably end it now and wait until the next version of the game to have a go at it again. Don’t know how many of you would like to take part again but feel free to let me know - I’ll presume that all the guys who don’t interact with this post have lost interest and if I’m not convinced that anyone really wants to see me try again then I won’t force it. I do enjoy it, it’s a fresh save and takes away from the tediousness of a general save but it takes ages to play through and a shorter season would allow me to make more regular updates too. So yeah - let me know and I’ll see what we can do.

L ❤️

This is all about you having fun, I'm just here to accompany you in your adventure. Whether you kill the save or start in Eredivsie, I'm down with whatever brings you joy when playing the game. Thanks for being open about how you truly feel. RESPECT 💪

(PS; It would be really dope for Vibe FC to finally dethrone Ajax) 😍

Edited by YungGaffer
26 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Sanırım ios'ta olduğu için save'i paylaşamıyor.

Bence bunu sadece android cihazlarda yapabilirsin

Okey thank you

Its definitely all about keeping it fun, it is a cool idea and I would like to see you do it again in whatever form suits you. Boothy also respects the manager's decision 😉 👍.

I don't know about anyone else but I always play my saves in clusters of a couple of seasons at a time... It doesn't suit me to keep at the same save for 5-6 seasons without a break, kudos to those that do!

Name: Victor Alexander

Pos: AML, ST

Foot: right

Skills: cuts inside

pa:5

Ca: 2

added 0 minutes later

Name: Victor Alexander

Pos: AML, ST

Foot: right

Skills: cuts inside

pa:5

Ca: 2

On 13/07/2021 at 15:46, YungGaffer said:

This is all about you having fun, I'm just here to accompany you in your adventure.

100% agree. If it’s not fun anymore, then yes, stop. Thank you so much for doing all of this so far / I’ve enjoyed it!

If it isn’t fun, stop. But it’s a great read. I just massively struggled to keep up with it at times.

Absolutely love your style of writing and the way you present ideas btw.

39 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

100% agree. If it’s not fun anymore, then yes, stop. Thank you so much for doing all of this so far / I’ve enjoyed it!

No, thank you @DanEnglish! You’ve come up with some great content yourself during this and I enjoyed having you for the journey😄.

18 minutes ago, Rob said:

If it isn’t fun, stop. But it’s a great read. I just massively struggled to keep up with it at times.

Absolutely love your style of writing and the way you present ideas btw.

Thanks @Rob, massively appreciate that😄.