Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series FM & Women's Football "Announcement"

Ashez

Question is, will be added to our fm database, its with ovs the women's league, we will need countless players, which means more storage, I very much doubt it will be on our system, plus looks like he wants it to run along side each other. Would I like it to be, hell yes! Some mint women footballers!

7 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Question is, will be added to our fm database, its with ovs the women's league, we will need countless players, which means more storage, I very much doubt it will be on our system, plus looks like he wants it to run along side each other. Would I like it to be, hell yes! Some mint women footballers!

It's a fair question but surely it has to be in FMM? Every female on the planet has a mobile device and women take up a decent size of the mobile gaming market. According to a quick Google the market share is 51% towards women, obviously I don't know how accurate that is like but either way it's more accessible then PC/Console gaming regardless and FMM is an easier buy in at £10 compared to £30ish. Then you have the fact FMM is kind of the gateway game into FMT/FM so it makes sense to be in FMM, I have to admit I didn't really think about size constraints though. 

Personally this doesn't appeal to me much, but I do think it could be big for the franchise, especially if it's in the mobile version for the potential market it could reach. In the article it says it will cost millions and they might not make it back right away but I've said for years FMM especially should have been on to this year's ago. Imagine the impact and publicity FMM could have got if it was in on this at the start of the women's footy boom. It was the one feature where I thought it would make sense to launch as a mobile exclusive then transition to the cousins compared to the other way around like normal but hey what do I know 😂

Surley the Womens League would be a choice at a start of a save and you would have either the womens or the mens league.

24 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's a fair question but surely it has to be in FMM? Every female on the planet has a mobile device and women take up a decent size of the mobile gaming market. According to a quick Google the market share is 51% towards women, obviously I don't know how accurate that is like but either way it's more accessible then PC/Console gaming regardless and FMM is an easier buy in at £10 compared to £30ish. Then you have the fact FMM is kind of the gateway game into FMT/FM so it makes sense to be in FMM, I have to admit I didn't really think about size constraints though. 

Personally this doesn't appeal to me much, but I do think it could be big for the franchise, especially if it's in the mobile version for the potential market it could reach. In the article it says it will cost millions and they might not make it back right away but I've said for years FMM especially should have been on to this year's ago. Imagine the impact and publicity FMM could have got if it was in on this at the start of the women's footy boom. It was the one feature where I thought it would make sense to launch as a mobile exclusive then transition to the cousins compared to the other way around like normal but hey what do I know 😂

But hey look at the bright side, FMMVibe might actually be a huge website soon!

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Absolutely mate! I think it could work, love to manage a womens team for a few years, get your badges and then go onto the football league, its quite appealing tbf. Yes definitely there would be alot of women buying the game, so instead of FMM dieing, it could go on another 10/20 years

18 hours ago, broodje kip said:

But hey look at the bright side, FMMVibe might actually be a huge website soon!

still waiting for that Zealand x FMMVibe collab

6 minutes ago, MyTacticsSuck said:

still waiting for that Zealand x FMMVibe collab

I watched some of his vid. I hope he won’t be surprised by how much broken the FMM game engine is 😂