Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

Hi all

Is there anyway I can get a young poachers personality to improve without growing his teamwork? 

I have a young striker that I could get all main attributes into the high teens-20 at this role and teamwork is under 12 which mean he has the (plays no through balls)trait but his personality is moody, would growing his leadership change his personality or would this just increase his negatives to the rest of the squad?

On 30/09/2023 at 15:08, Mason20000 said:

Please why do I have so many shots in games and so little goals?? 

Screenshot_20230929-155840.png

Some questions:

• You’re in 2032 - was this a one game freak event, or does it happen most games?
  • Do you mainly have young high potential attackers?
  • Do your attackers have high shooting AND decisions AND teamwork?
  • Do you have ‘shoot from distance’ turned on?

If you post your tactics, your attackers, and some screenshots of the detailed match stats (taken at full-time, NOT after the game) - then we can take a look 🙂 

14 hours ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

Hi all

Is there anyway I can get a young poachers personality to improve without growing his teamwork? 

I have a young striker that I could get all main attributes into the high teens-20 at this role and teamwork is under 12 which mean he has the (plays no through balls)trait but his personality is moody, would growing his leadership change his personality or would this just increase his negatives to the rest of the squad?

Buy a striker who has high values for the hidden attributes, like Giroud or Quagliarella and get them to mentor the young poacher.

When you get a message that they are showing signs of improvement, cancel the mentorship. Most likely you will get a message saying something like their Professionalism or Work Rate or Consistency or Loyalty etc has improved. You can't choose which one, but whichever it is, the mentor will pass their full value to the player. So if it is Quagliarella and it's Professionalism, then the young player will get 20 (out of 20) for Professionalism (because that's what Quags has).

Then you can rinse and repeat. 

I'm trying to install a face gen and I need to delete the cache files. I tried all the suggestions on here including this party android apps and it still didn't give me permission to delete. I connected to my computer and it still wouldn't delete. Are there some people that for one reason or the other the cache files can't be erased?

Dear anyone who thinks FMM2023 was far too easy: were you playing Real Madrid?

Or what tactics are y'all using; because with weak teams like Arsenal can't find any tactic that scores enough to not lose (21 shots, 9 on target, 1 goal) 

1053179422_Screenshot_20240225_050517_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.adffb72b1b7ad5720154b351c3f1bbc5.jpg

23 hours ago, julystork said:

Dear anyone who thinks FMM2023 was far too easy: were you playing Real Madrid?

Or what tactics are y'all using; because with weak teams like Arsenal can't find any tactic that scores enough to not lose (21 shots, 9 on target, 1 goal) 

1053179422_Screenshot_20240225_050517_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.adffb72b1b7ad5720154b351c3f1bbc5.jpg

Looks realistic to me 😂 

Have you got shoot on sight turned on? Looks like you do.