Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat The things you dread...

Meestercat

Nothing groundbreaking here, just after my last session on FMM I got thinking about things I see in game and instantly know "Oh god, here we go again."

My nominations:

1. Your team has a throw in deep in your own half, level with your penalty area.

2. You're holding on to a narrow lead and the game switches to Pitch View around the 80th minute with the ball being passed back to your keeper.

3. You check your opponents tactics, see they've gone to Overload and knowing that you're going to have to wait at least 5 (in game) minutes before you can access your own tactics screen to do anything about it.

Well I was playing with Arsenal and I was invincible and Everton a team which were 4-0 down to me after 95 minutes scoreline turns to 4-5 somehow they turned overload in last 5 minutes and scored in every minute after 90 minute this is like the game wants us to lose so that we cannot go invincible and complete the unbeaten narrative

• Checking VAR for red card against me.
  • Corner against me after 75th minute
  • Players sad cause we're on winning spree
  • 1.5 star PA thinks he's destined for top
  • VAR check after I score

Match engine starts with my centre back passing the ball to my defensive midfielder, who have two opponents close and everyone else in my team is already running ahead...

- leading 1-0 in 85th minute with 15+ shots on target while your opponents are yet to have their first shot on target... And we all know they'll have it.

-also, appealing the red cards after the game.

-and one for all of my savescummers - getting an injury on the random off day, reloading, then having the injury happen on the same date again.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned long-term injuries to a 1KC player yet. Or a sudden retirement from ITN football which literally left me a handful goals short of challenge completion 😭

What about your best player in a natural position like CM who then decides he wants to re-train to a left back, really, a defender!!! Others have changed from an attacking position to midfield, but that isn't what you need for your player who could still be with millions

9 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

What about your best player in a natural position like CM who then decides he wants to re-train to a left back, really, a defender!!! Others have changed from an attacking position to midfield, but that isn't what you need for your player who could still be with millions

While others might look at it as a negative, I see it as a positive. They often retrain much faster into a non-natural position than they would if you attempted retraining them yourself, and it opens up more mentoring possibilities in theory

13 minutes ago, Lagom said:

While others might look at it as a negative, I see it as a positive. They often retrain much faster into a non-natural position than they would if you attempted retraining them yourself, and it opens up more mentoring possibilities in theory

Agree, but in my years of playing this game, they tend to either stop early as it isn't working, so what was the point of asking, or it doesn't really benefit my team at the time as I have say 2 world class left backs for example, but I do get your point, but IMO it is a burden at times loosing your top player to another position you don't really need

I can see that point of view, for sure. There's no obligation for you to play him in that position though, is there? Is there an obvious detriment that I'm missing, like it reducing his stats in areas that are key to his current position?