Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Challenge Cup?

samhardy

Finished mine :( I didn't realise we got points for the cups so I didn't play my 1st team :lol:

League - 1st - 90 points

Champions League - Qtr Final

Carling Cup - 3rd Round

Fa Cup - 3rd Round

Community Shield - Winners

Top scorer - Ji-Sung Park - 27

Top assister - Nani - 19

Manager profile

Games played - 52

Games won - 35

Games drawn - 13

Games lost - 4

Goals Scored - 105

Goals conceded - 34

Players brought/sold - 0

I'm guessing Patrick won :(

League - 1st - 92 points

Champions League - Winners

Carling Cup - Semi Final

Fa Cup - Semi Final

Champions League final against Madrid, 2-0 down, 3-2 winners :D

Sorry I'm so late, I was seriously considering giving up on it, and the second I finished it I deleted it :P Unlucky Scott :(

This is the challenge cup round of five draw. Luckily got ollie, he gets a bye to the last three:

RAC v Trailer

samhardy v Patrick

Challenges:

RAC and Trailer, as Sunderland had a crap squad back in 2005/06, you have to recreate that squad, and do what you can. Your points system is this:

1st- 20 pts

2nd- 19 pts

3rd. - 18 pts

19th- 2 pts

20th- 1 pt

10 points for every round of league and FA cuP you progress through

Samhardy and Patrick- you must only play people who are under 25. Only transfers you can make are players under25. You are not allowed to play anyone over 25. The team is Aston Villa

Good luck everyone!

Deadline- 10th June, 11:59pm

What were the squad in 2005/06? What, if i don't have enough Money to Buy them? What is with the retired Players? (and i want to Play asamoah gyan :<)

League - 1st - 92 points

Champions League - Winners

Carling Cup - Semi Final

Fa Cup - Semi Final

Champions League final against Madrid, 2-0 down, 3-2 winners :D

Sorry I'm so late, I was seriously considering giving up on it, and the second I finished it I deleted it :P Unlucky Scott :(

So you have no proof :unsure: I think he cheated :lol:

------------

Well done Patrick :D

What were the squad in 2005/06? What, if i don't have enough Money to Buy them? What is with the retired Players? (and i want to Play asamoah gyan :<)

Just wikipedia the 2005/006 squad. Sell your current players to have anough money to buy the oldies

OK then what about this:

Take control of Arsenal, then straight away transfer list your top 5 most expensive players. Buy whoever you want. But they may only be there a few months, as in January you get rid of the 5 most expensive again, whilst buying whoever you want.

Is that ok or do you want another one?

Jay i know Bardo wasnt there, as if he wasnt there they would lose every game ;)

Ive just started, got rid of all players over 25, and was only left with 13 players. I was acrive signing eight younguns, and my first two games were promosing:

Bolton 0-1 Aston Villa, Agbonlahor

Euro cup playoff leg 1- Aston Villa 6-0 Akrobe, Delfouneso x3, Clark x2, Ekiki(signed from Levrkisen||),

Its looking quite promosing for me, sit 2nd in January. My best performance was definetly coming from 3 goals down to beat liverpool 5-4. I doubt i will win, Patrick is VERY good, you can tell by his MK Dons, he will probably wint he league, so i am really concentrating on the cups this season. I take each match diffeently. Against Jay I concentrated more on the league because he had Kovacic :lol: Against Patrick im concentrating on the cups because patrick is amazing at FMH

Won my 2 Games against Newcastle and Sunderland

Sold arshavin, nasri, fabregas and Chanson couldn't sell van persie Yet

Bought Gomez, falcao , muntarri. (i don't want to sell Gomez D::, already score 3 Goals)

BTW. When i Must sell Gomez at January, can i Buy him again After i Sold him.