Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic I'm a bit late here...

rafa

Hi everybody!

I've been around for a month or so. My name's Rafael, but you can call me Rafa :) I'm Brazilian, but I've been in Sweden for 3 years now. I'm a Figueirense supporter, which is a medium sized club from my hometown, Florianópolis, in the south of Brazil. I'm quite proud of them now, they're in fourth place in the Brazilian league - real life :)

Here in Sweden I sometimes go to the stadium to watch IFK Göteborg. They have an ok team, but they're totally underperforming this season.

Besides the Brazilian Championship, I follow closely the English Premier League, La Liga, Italian Serie A, and the Portuguese league.

If anyone is interested, I have a couple of challenges going on, and a lengthy story/career about Criciúma. Also, I'm always happy to comment on Brazilian football :)

Ok, see you around :)

Who are you? Just kidding you are well known and welcome to the site for last month (I guess) :P.

Figurinense are the team with awful brown and green stripes lined with white, right?

Who are you? Just kidding you are well known and welcome to the site for last month (I guess) :P.

Figurinense are the team with awful brown and green stripes lined with white, right?

No, this is Fluminense, from Rio. And it's not brown actually... It's like dark red :)

Fluminense - from Rio

Fluminense_jersey.gif

Figueirense - from Florianópolis

Camisa+Figueirense+Puma.jpg

Rio

corcovado_overlooking_rio_de_janeiro,_brazil.jpg

Florianópolis

florianopolis-hotels.jpg

Hey welcome to the site even though it's a month overdue ;)

I'd love to visit Brazil sometime in the future, looks like a beautiful place to visit :)

Better late than never ;)

Welcome to the site Brazil is amazing... Only been Sao Paolo and that was amazing hope to visit more :)

Better late than never ;)

Welcome to the site Brazil is amazing... Only been Sao Paolo and that was amazing hope to visit more :)

São Paulo is grey, polluted, full of concrete! If you liked that, you would be amazed in Florianópolis :)

ahh brazil.. my favorite person from brazil is definately Ayrton Senna (besides the footbllers) i would reccomend going to see that movie, absouluelty amazing. i was crying...