Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Pokemon

Dec

I don't get why people are complaining about that... when a game is released for the PS3 people don't complain about it not being released on the PS2. And anyway, the DS probably wouldn't be able to play the game due to not being powerful enough and graphical restrictions.

But there are still a lot of DS players compared to PS2 players which are a very small number.

I was a PS2 to a Wii to a XBOX and also having a PSP to play FMH and other games on!

Yeah but were you expecting it to be released for the DS? Lots of people were surprised that Black & White 2 weren't on the 3DS - and barely any games are released for the DS nowadays.

I was expecting it and I am surprised that Black and White 2 was not released on 3DS and I see your point about graphics and amount of games released on the DS after DSI and 3DS.

They never release a new gen on an old system hence why B2 was in the DS and the new gen being on the 3DS.

At police station atm looking forward to get home to check this out :).

But there are still a lot of DS players compared to PS2 players which are a very small number.

I was a PS2 to a Wii to a XBOX and also having a PSP to play FMH and other games on!

Actually until last year, the PS2 was still outselling the PS3 since the release of the PS3. And as of its popularity, it would have more players compared to the DS ;)

Plus OMFG X & Y looks to be the best generation since the original Pokemon came about. I seriously cannot wait to get my Pokemon-on in October!! !

Omfg!!! Looks amazing i was actually jumping up and down in my seat!! Which is odd since B2 has sat on my side in the plastic still and i got it a week after it came out lol.

The starters look cool again!! I want the fire type!! Atm anyway :D

Spent about 1-2 hours in the smoking area of a club last night talking about Pokemonm and how amazing X & Y look. Have to save myself some money up for a 3DS now, come on October!!

The fire type caught my eye. It's obviously some type of dessert fox so it COULD become a fire/ground type which would be class.

There are always grass to catch at the start... maybe not good but still. ;)

Yeah I'd like to see a lot of interesting types this gen, like Electric/Fighting and Poison/Fire and stuff like that, not the generic Bug/Poison and Water/Ice types etc.