Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Pokemon

Dec

Once you've finished the main story, get Pokemon Online. I'm starting to get sick of losing to Ashez over and over again.

Damn Mamoswine and Cloyster

I use VisualBoyAdvance as my emulator, its fairly easy to run and save etc.

Also this whole Black 2 and White 2, I saw posts on Facebook and apparently its going to be out in Europe in August? The hell? They usually wait a year or so after Japanese release before releasing in Europe, also I saw that the next lot of games was a new style of game mixed with some RPG. If they release both then can't complain. But I want to know what differences will be to Black and White?

I wish I had the money to buy a DS and all the newer games. I'm stuck with the Gen 3 games but to be honest it is the best gen of games. Rippin' up Hoenn like a badass motherf*ck*r. Has the best Pokemon, the best region, the best new moves. The best everything.

Once you've finished the main story, get Pokemon Online. I'm starting to get sick of losing to Ashez over and over again.

Oh man let me guess, Shell Smash Cloyster? *shudder* Hate that thing.

Oh man let me guess, Shell Smash Cloyster? *shudder* Hate that thing.

Yeah, and Choice Scarf Mamoswine. I hate those combos

Mewtwo is pretty hard to catch Ray, and can wipe out your Pokemon. That will be one Pokemon Typhlosion wont defeat easily.

He already has, in a manner of speaking, but Mewtwo can be made easy to catch, being a pokemon player, am assuming you know the easiest ways to weaken mewtwo ready to catch him without using the masterballs?

I'm on a massive breeding and training mission today :)

My two tentacruels managed to get me 2 eggs within 48 hours last week. Took them out of day care and put in Nidoking and Nidoqueen so i'll see how they get on, but they're in there for the levels to go up more than anything else.

Eggs are made every number of steps you make, i hatched 30+ eggs yesterday because i was chain breeding egg moves after an adamant nature plus correct ability. I've finished ev training my Cloyster i just need to level him up to 56 to learn shell smash followed by evolving him after that i'll start my assult on the subway :)

You make it sound easier than it actually is.

You also get eggs depending on certain factors of the pokemon used, such as gender and the pokemon your using, these factors will come to a percentage of chance of whether or not they'll breed together.

For example my tentacruels bred well because they were the same type of pokemon, but my Nidoqueen and Nidoking don't look as if they'll mate.

We'll see though :)

I will copy Ashez' team so I can beat everybody, except Ash probably

Still not beat him? What score is that to Ash in wins now then?

7-1 :P

Actually, it depends on Egg Group. Nidoking/Queen cant breed. They have fixed genders. Also, Pokemon of the same species have a lowered chance of breeding

Nobody would have a chance :lol: I devised a great OU team, but forgot to save it :(

It'll be a while before I challenge Ashez, cos I can't seem to find the Zephyr server.

I might attempt to face Ashez some time or another but based on those two Pokemon I have come to the conclusion that my team will be destroyed :/

7-1 :P

Actually, it depends on Egg Group. Nidoking/Queen cant breed. They have fixed genders. Also, Pokemon of the same species have a lowered chance of breeding

I know all this, hence why brought up the factors that are involved :) I don't want my Nido's to breed anyway, i just want them to reach high levels before i take them back :)

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum is easiest to breed in as you have a great up-down route to run/bike

Everyone who wants a great game of Pokemon, download Pokemon Online and have a battle. If there are enough of us, we can make a FMHVibe server :P