Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

We will be reviewing this again but priority at the moment is getting 1.3 out with additions such as backing up saves, ability to save as a .dat or .asg (/load both), editing players' positions etc.

As you wish Dec, I upload my save that I move the player I want into my team and I can found them nowhere. I move all of them to AFC Wembledon so please check this one out, and I also edit their wage to 0 as a result the club wage is limited but when I load the game, the wage still the same as the original one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oov6ys4d88o723n

There is a fix on the other page saying you should rename it a .dat for the time being then load it and save in the editor before reverting the name to a .asg.

Not yet, we are looking to add in a significant number of features that have been requested and also decided for a long time. The most important of these being allowing the SE to recognise Android saves and when you load the save it creates a back up in the editor just in case.

ok, i changed it to .dat and i edited the save but it won't change back to asg file type even i already change to .asg back so my save file doesn't get detect on the game when i try to load the game

Evening,

I have downloaded the editor, extracted the file, I was then faced with the Framework problem, downloaded that, however, it is now still saying that the Framework is out of date and I've just downloaded the most recent one...

Yeah, went through the set up and everything and it still says the same thing.

Actually hang on, installing a different one now and it seems more promising!

Have you saved them off your phone onto your computer by plugging it into iTunes and going to your device > apps > scroll down to "App Sharing" > FM 2012 > Clicking your save you want to edit > Save as...?

Make sure you save it to two different places so you have a back up.

I don't have Itunes on my computer, I'm doing it from a Samsung Galaxy Note, will save it to a different place now though and try it that way.

What're the saved games meant to save as? Mine are as .asg...

Again, still no reference to the save when trying to find it via the editor. Also, if you just click the cross at the top, it just brings the editor up, but its completely blank...

I'm faced with this, thoughts?

FMH.jpg

Right, sorry to be a pain, but managed to sort it out, had to change the .asg file to a .dat file, however, I now can't change it back and the game save has disappeared?

If you are on Windows 7 or Vista you may have to go into your documents then clicking organize. Go to folder and search options and onto the tab "view". Then untick "Hide known file types".