• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Semplicemente il migliore.

Jayze

So have you or haven't you? I'm confused.... ^_^

Not a single season has been posted on this page yet! :lol:

What the hell made you confused?

Well Ray said you had a boyfriend, and then you came in and was all like WTF. Now, I'm a fairly good reader of sarcasm and it didn't seem sarcastic. So now I'm confused on whether you've got a boyfriend or not...

I thought you liked Girls, that's why it came as a shock. Ray where did you get this boyfriend stuff from!? :lol:

I must admit that kit is shocking..... I mean love hearts? :lol:

Rafa just likes men in girly shirts looking at him in perverted ways ;)

Ohhh, that's where it came from! That guy is really creepy!

med_gallery_716_43_14456.png

Season 6-2016/2017

Transfers In/Out

None

Well it was a rather strange transfer period. There are no area's that really need improving so it seemed pointless buying for the sake of it. Besides there's no value in the current market ®. (The-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Company)

386006_AS_Roma.jpg

Serie A-1st 100 Points-(AC 92)

Champions League-Winners 3-1 Vs Manchester City

Italian Cup-Winners 4-1 Vs Lazio

Euro Super Cup-Runners Up 0-1 Vs Inter

Italian Super Cup-Winners 4-0 Vs Empoli

Club World Championship-Winners 4-1 Los Angeles

Top Scorer-Leandro Damiao-46

Top Assist-Jack Wilshere-29

Highest AvR-Leandro Damiao-8.16

Most MoM-Leandro Damiao-15

BOOM! SHACKALAKAA.

What a blast that was ay? I presume that was the first time ever any team has reached a 100 points? And boy were we good! We dropped points in 6 games. Losing 2 and drawing 4. Which I would normally say isn't good enough however hay who cares?! It was the best league campaign we've had and we're only just reaching our potential.

The Champions League was superb once. Again we traveled to Anfield for the first game of the knockout round's and drew 0-0. However it was completley different in Rome. We thrashed them 5-1. We also finally did Barcelona. We raped them- in Rome beating them 4-0 before winning 1-0 in the Camp Nou. They REALLY were due one against us. The final was the most comfortable of all the wins so far.

I'm now relegating the Italian Cup into the same paragraph as the Super Cups etc. It's not a big trophy anymore. Now we're good at winning them it's boring.

356px-FIGC_logo.png

After a poor Euro '16 campaign the Italian FA came running and offered me the job, now of course there was no way that I would reject such an offer.

386020_Italy.jpg

The World Cup Qualyfying draw was announced. We were in group 2 along with; Belgium, Finland, Belarus, San Marino and Israel. In reality this should be a peice of the metaphorical cake.

Belgium 0-4 Italy

Finland 0-1 Italy

Italy 5-0 Belarus

San Marino 0-7 Italy

Italy 2-0 Belgium

Italy 6-0 Israel

Italy 3-3 Finland

Now with 3 games to go we're 9 points clear at the top with 19 points and have a superior goal difference of +27 from second place Israel. All of this means we're all but through to the World Cup in Russia? Yep. Russia.

Nicolo Siniscalchi 5 Caps/9 goals.

Sorry for it not being as detailed as normal.

Cheers for reading lads. x