Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Challenge Cup 4

ImABlueToo

I may pull out due to other members having days more in which t get a great result, compared to me who will only have a week. I'll PM Niall if I change my mind

Matt it only takes a day to do a season and they'll only had had one or two days more. Have you not got an Ipod/phone or an android phone you can do it on?

You guys are fast...it took me ages to do transfersunsure.gif Will we see a full league table when the results are all done?

Man theKraken is awesome...

I may pull out due to other members having days more in which t get a great result, compared to me who will only have a week. I'll PM Niall if I change my mind

Same with me but I'm still going fine

is space 2 still open i want to do it but what is the challenge cup?

So do you still want the place? All it is is you do the challenge set by me and if you win or in the first round make it to the top 8 then you go through to the next round.

And Matt are you definitely quitting then?

The transfers are easy, and its not as if you can buy anyone because you have no money :)

Not really, I bought 2 players, got 10 free agents, and 5 players on loanwink.gif I consider transfers as one of my best areas in FMHlaugh.gif

One game left, come on boys!

Me and my Dad are epic, we just replaced the UMD like a boss. Took me an hour and him half a minute!

No Niall, I'm not quitting, and it takes me a while to complete a season.