Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Challenge Cup 5

anfieldsquirrel

9 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen for the final?

• Give Tom the cup by default
    • Give tobinho a shot so there's a final

ohhh challenge cup sounds like fun...too bad i'm a new player but i will be joining the next one. Time to prepare for some giant killing ^_^ * referring to all you op members* x_x

Sorry got tied up tonight! Someone bump this thread up during the day tomorrow and ill put the challenge up sometime after 4pm Okay? I'm really really really sorry for this wait!

The Final - Lewiitom vs Ollie31415

As I've said, I'm really sorry for the wait!

But I'm going to use Ashez's San Marino challenge for the final. I think it's one of the more challenging and short challenges on vibe.

(Ashez's write up);

The Challenge:

Start as San Marino in the lower leagues of Italy with Italy being the only loaded league. You know drop all your none Sammarinese players into your reserves so your first team squad consists of only San Marino players. Your not aloud to use shadow players unless they have the Sammarinese nationality, if you don't have enough players for your squad the forced fake players are aloud to be used but regardless of position if a San Marino player is fit he must play.

The Rules:

1. Players with a Sammarinese nationality only

2. If a Sammarinese player is fit he must play

3. You can only sign Sammarinese players

4. Own formations

5. No cheats, glitches or changing of the game

So what I want Lewiitom and Ollie to do is play two seasons as San Marino from Serie C. You will gain as many league points as possible.

Point system;

Points from Serie C + Points From Serie B (if you don't get promoted then season 2 league records won't count) + Serie C goal difference + Serie B goal difference (again, this wont count in season 2 if you don't get promoted) - National team ranking on 1st June 2014.

That's upto Ollie and Tom if they do that. I don't agree with it tbh, because if one player sees the others score then there's a chance they could make sure they beat that score.

Although I'm an newbie I'd really like to participate in something like this. Is there going to be a new one starting soon? And if so, do I have to prove myself somehow? :rolleyes:

Give a week from when he's back on, would seem harsh otherwise since it's not his fault. PM him so he gets an email ;).

Just a reminder to people wanting to be involved in a community challenge to check out the community 1kc thread :)

I guess so, it's so people are excited when the time comes around again i think.

Couldn't we do it every couple of months?

Waiting until October is a long time :(