Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

Anybody found a player who's main position is Treq. I've been playing Fischer there as mentioned but my 17 year old Italian regen has that as his preference

Messi.

I've asked something similar before, but would a Trequaritsa score a lot as a lone striker?

Uh hell yeah, did you see Messi's scoring streak in-game for me? He was suffering 8s before the release, then I put him as Treq and he starts bagging hattricks for fun...

I think he got 5 goals or something in one match.

Although it's best when there's no AMC because Treqs like to roam around between APM and Striker.

InFs are also recommended as assists can come quite easily from wide guys like Sanchez and Deulofeu (And Vitor Reis, my Ronaldinho Regen :D)

27 shots on target and only 2 goals o_O

45011766c9072a77415284af03ef2383.png

Look at my PSG career, I lost 1-0 to Evian and their GK stopped 25 shots on target or something...

21 from Ibrahimovic if I remember right...

Uh hell yeah, did you see Messi's scoring streak in-game for me? He was suffering 8s before the release, then I put him as Treq and he starts bagging hattricks for fun...

Although it's best when there's no AMC because Treqs like to roam around between APM and Striker.

InFs are also recommended as assists can come quite easily from wide guys like Sanchez and Deulofeu (And Vitor Reis, my Ronaldinho Regen :D)

I've had the opposite effect with his regen, started off playing him as a lone striker but as a poacher and he was picking up an average of 2-3 goals a game. Tried him as a treq for a month and he went down to 1 a game. Mind you he is only 18 and in his first full season so I'm hoping to use the treq with him in few years when his stats pick up and hopefully he'll start scoring for fun which should help me with the 1000 goal challenge I'm attempting with him :-)

Also found when I played him as a treq, my wingers scored more than I wanted them to even though they were set to wide APM's. My conclusion was they were exploiting the spaces that he was creating while in the treq role and consequently were finding themselves in goalscoring positions lol.

I've had the opposite effect with his regen, started off playing him as a lone striker but as a poacher and he was picking up an average of 2-3 goals a game. Tried him as a treq for a month and he went down to 1 a game. Mind you he is only 18 and in his first full season so I'm hoping to use the treq with him in few years when his stats pick up and hopefully he'll start scoring for fun which should help me with the 1000 goal challenge I'm attempting with him :-)

Also found when I played him as a treq, my wingers scored more than I wanted them to even though they were set to wide APM's. My conclusion was they were exploiting the spaces that he was creating while in the treq role and consequently were finding themselves in goalscoring positions lol.

Regens do not retain exactly the same stat ratios meaning that your Messi Regen might be more suited to a Poacher role (Less Creativity, differing hidden stats) all of which affect the way he plays, particularily the hidden stats which affect what choices they make and how they interpret the same set of instructions (Ie. A regen of Messi may like to be more physical, and have higher heading making for a perfect Target Man)

Regens do not retain exactly the same stat ratios meaning that your Messi Regen might be more suited to a Poacher role (Less Creativity, differing hidden stats) all of which affect the way he plays, particularily the hidden stats which affect what choices they make and how they interpret the same set of instructions (Ie. A regen of Messi may like to be more physical, and have higher heading making for a perfect Target Man)

Ok. Gonna keep testing it but he's doing great as a poacher, scored 84 goals in 55 games last season.

Can you guys help me with something? For my 1000 goal challenge with Ademílson I am doing okay in the second season but he is just not scoring enough. In which tactical role should I play him? Sorry I can't upload the screenshots but have a look at the challenge the link is in my signature.

Because I'm 2/3 seasons into a 1000 goal challenge with Messi and I was gonna post it soon.

Would doing it with Messi not be a bit simple considering he's the best player in the world at the moment?

The people who have a love for the 1KC are extremely protective about the players they pick, i know for a fact i wouldn't use a player someone else has and it does bother me (only slightly mind) when people use players i have.

Plus the whole point of AS career was to find the new Mesi....Surely his regen deserve a shot ;)

Yeah I was not saying that it would be a shot but I had also forgotten that he was doing it with his regen.

Yes, it's more fun to play and to follow a challenge with an unknown player.

AS, don't let this stop you? Is it a follow up to the New Messi career?

Yeah that's my plan :lol: I just don't like the fact someone has posted the same player before me. Not his fault of course :lol:

It's up to AS what he does but if i was in that position i'd only carry on if i wanted to complete 30 seasons. I am currently doing a regen 1KC which will be posted at some point but i am only doing it for special reasons and to reach the 30 season mark.

I used a regen last year and it was my favorite save, but even though Cunha was an absolute machine it's Borja i have a "connection" and memory with, but i don't like regens so real players always win in my book ;)

that reminds me. I need to finish my psg save. 28 years.

If only I joined here before playing the career. I have no screenshots lol. I post my end manger stats here though.

Has anyone else completed 30 years on fmh 2013?

If so with who and do you have a screenshot?

Because I'm 2/3 seasons into a 1000 goal challenge with Messi and I was gonna post it soon.

Goal challenge with Messi = Hard???

He's already 25 o.o

It would be extremely tough but I think it could be done if you get the luck. If you guys would like me to look into it let me know since I don't have a save ATM.