Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Anfieldsquirrel - Dominating Spain and Portugal

alright lads? Recently got back into FMH over the past couple of days, but I had a problem. I couldn't find a challenge which I fancied and would keep me entertained with FMH. But after trying the caretaker challenge and reading through FMH12 threads, I found Ashez's Iberian peninsula challenge. This inspired me to complete this. And since Ashez only kind of completed it, I want to fully complete as he intended to do.

Credit to Imabluetoo for this challenge btw.

Here's a few rules and changes;

1. Start with only Spain and Portugal.

2. Start in the bottom Spanish league

3. Own formation

4. Win 3 trophies with my first team;

Tenerife

5. Win 3 trophies with the teams who qualified for the champions league groups;

Porto

Malaga

Real Madrid

Valencia

Barcelona

Braga

6. And 3 trophies with each team in Europa league groups;

Athletico Madrid

Academica

Maritimo

Sporting Lisbon

Athletic Bilbao

Levante

7. ATTEMPT to win all 3 trophies with Portugal and Spain, but if I fail to do this part I won't mind.

Team that will be used;

CD_Tenerife.png

C.D. Tenerife

I have had a soft spot for Tenerife for a few years now, because I went there on holiday a few times and went to a few of there matches. I've been quite surprised lately, because they were in the top Spanish league just a few seasons ago, because I went to the match they played Real Zaragoza in LIGA BBVA. But they seem to play in the third tier of Spanish football now.

This shall be a very tough journey, and I hope you all enjoy my struggle. Thanks for reading , a comment would be great :)

Anfieldsquirrel's Iberian Peninsula challenge

Club_Deportivo_Tenerife.png

Season 1

Alright lads, this is Season 1 with Tenerife. I was playing in the Spanish division B group 1. I had a generally good season, but I had no cup games which was annoying! At the end of the season I competed in the playoffs and despite winning them I wasn't awarded a trophy on my profile. However, it was a promising season!

Transfers

BAmMWZs.png

UwCJOdt.png

League

6TmQiLJ.png

playoffs

mKsMR2T.png

YKdedFl.png

bybdyGm.png

Kogga5W.png

Spanish Cup

N/A

Star Player

qvv451H.png

DJNTF6a.png

Me:

tGMCXbq.png

thanks for following lads. As you can see it was a decent season, promotion to the LIGA Adelante was brilliant! I remember the maker of the challenge (Imabluetoo) saying last year that the lower league titles count as a trophy in this Challenge despite not showing on the manager profile, so that's one trophy crossed off my list. Thanks for reading lads.

Tenerife - 1

Malaga -

Real Madrid -

Valencia -

Barcelona -

Athletico Madrid -

Athletic Bilbao -

Levante -

Porto -

Braga -

Academica -

Maritimo -

Sporting Lisbon -

There is a great little player somewhere called Ito! Don't miss out on him, he could be good for you.

Looking forward to the next update!

Club_Deportivo_Tenerife.png

Season 2

season 2 and the LIGA Adelante were waiting. I told the board id battle bravely against relegation, but with my signings I was hoping to push for a top half finish. I managed to not only meet these expectations, but blow them away! I had an enjoyable cup journey by beating Villareal 3-0 in the 4th round! Osasuna proved too much.

Transfers

ZzQRLVc.png

1Z2cURo.png

8zZu0jf.png

League

sewe9WX.png

Spanish Cup

2fp2oI3.png

Star Player

Es2pTOM.png

0resOQZ.png

Me:

7QxBt2p.png

As you can see I had a fantastic season by surprisingly winning the Adelante! I didn't expect to win it, or get to the quarters of the cup! All is looking up for Tenerife. I have no idea how ill get on in the top league, I doubt ill win it.. Or even get top half! Ill aim to win the Spanish cup to cross Tenerife off.

Thanks for reading, comments would be appreciated.

Tenerife - 2

Malaga -

Real Madrid -

Valencia -

Barcelona -

Athletico Madrid -

Athletic Bilbao -

Levante -

Porto -

Braga -

Academica -

Maritimo -

Sporting Lisbon -

P3EJZ9z.png

Season 3

season 3 is upon us. It's time for the big time, the liga BBVA. All I needed was one trophy to complete my time with Tenerife, will I manage it? Only time will tell;

transfers

Since I'm mostly signing regens now, I think the transfer bit is pointless.

League

251Y3fh.png

Spanish Cup

Gd6cXAB.png

Star Player

yoXig4T.png

KVnFDBu.png

Me:

6bRpe6Y.png

This was a great season IMO. We came 3rd in the league which is a great achievement for the first season! We were left with no chance with the sheer class of Barcelona and Messi. We won the Spanish cup. The game finished 5-5 aet! We then won 7-5 on penalties. So Tenerife have been completed. Where will I move next?

No jobs are available at the start of season 4, but I've not played any yet.

Thanks for reading, comments would be appreciated.

Tenerife - 3

Malaga -

Real Madrid -

Valencia -

Barcelona -

Athletico Madrid -

Athletic Bilbao -

Levante -

Porto -

Braga -

Academica -

Maritimo -