Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 When The Squirrel Challenges The Master:

Ashez

Don't know if this is worth mentioning, but Ash's corner does have the best Vibe members :rolleyes:

Jens, Sam and Grav will not be happy with that :unsure:.

You basically said the rest of your corner stinks and that those 3 were the best  :ph34r:

Don't know what all you are talking about..

Oh I'm sorry, what weren't you talking about :P

Don't know if this is worth mentioning, but Ash's corner does have the best Vibe members :rolleyes:

I hope you're joking.

Anyhow,

Ash

A Squirrel's entry:

So.. It's that time again!! I have been late in updating this, but real life and personal issues have got in the way. But I'm back again and I'm here to blow you all away :D you'll be eager to find out who I'm using, so I won't make you wait any longer!! I'll be using the legendary;

Mario_Balotelli_2445099b.jpg

Again, believe it or not this is a striker I've never used in FMH! Not really got an excuse for this, just never got round to using him!! I know he's world class in FMH, and he'd be a great choice for a 1k challenge so I probably should use him more! But I'll get round to using him now, and I'm very excited to try him out :D so how will I get on? Will I take the lead??

Player stats:

yrlIimc.png

Goal Count:

VzQshKB.png

Again, I'm delighted with this!! I know Ash may beat my total again, but the main thing for me is getting 30 goals and personally completing the challenge! I know it's a head to head, but Ash is a better FMH player than me so I'm basically just playing for personal pride :).

See below for player 2;

Papiss+Cisse+celebrates+his+goal+for+New

Papiss Cisse Athletico's number 9! A massive risk here, never used him in FMH13, so I have no idea how he will do! God knows if he's good enough to compete in Spain, but I'm sure ill be fine :D.

Thanks for reading.

I like how you put yourself down and big Ash up in case you do poorly ;) But you did decently, just got to now hope that Ash does in fact beat it ;)

I like how you put yourself down and big Ash up in case you do poorly ;) But you did decently, just got to now hope that Ash does in fact beat it ;)

Nah I genuinely think 35 was poor especially if Ash has a decent striker :lol:

Great season AS, but I think Ashez may have bitten of more than he an chew by picking a striker he has never heard of so hopefully the next season should be yours  :)

Come on the Squirrel  :D

I've finally worked out what the catches :P I couldn't guess why they were scoring so few!

Well, keep it up guys. And go on AS, even if you believe most of your supporters belong far away in a hive of scum and villainy :lol:

Doesn't anyone read OPs anymore :P

Apparently not.  -_-

It's a shame because of the amount of effort that goes into them.

Shame on you non-readers!;)

Jens, Sam and Grav will not be happy with that :unsure:.

You basically said the rest of your corner stinks and that those 3 were the best :ph34r:

Then he added in the other names...