Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

sorry im new for this game... anyone can tecah me how to train ravel morrison??? he always lax at training,and the graph at player progress increase sometime and after 2 or 3 month going decrease again....any solution???

Can you direct me to the fitness schedule as sixteen pages is a lot to look through?

Read the post literally above yours. This isn't the first time I've had to give you that nudge.

I don't know what cyd is but if you're complaining at me encouraging you to at least the last post on the thread then lighten up, take the hint and read the last post.

Using Dec's intensive training for most of my players but there doesn't seem to be any improvement in stats , if anything they've dropped .I've put the players with low stamina (under 10) in fitness training but seeing little improvement in stamina. What am I doing wrong [emoji45]

2014. There's about half the team not making any progress aged from 23-33 . I've got some in fitness training but no real improvements over 6 months