Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

For dlm i usually put general.

Dec. I changed the training. It usually work.

Attack

Changed the defending to medium. To give the players its postioning and heading

Defending

Attack to medium. For their passing and pace.

All my lb and rb are put as defending.

Sometimes if my i put my dlm in defending if im using him as a dm position

Thanks for sharing this training regime. Injuries and happiness are acceptable for me, but I do have one issue I need help with. I find the players respond well in preseason and early season but tend to dip towards the middle of the season. I also don't seem to get the dramatic stat increases others get. Any help is appreciated

This dip may be due to fatigue if you are overplaying though in the summer players are on holiday so aren't training. You need to consider this too.

I have noticed training doesn't really affect a players stats if they are 'slightly tired' or 'jaded'. Best thing is to rest them for a few games, and they should be a bit better.

I mean can you send screenshots of before and after 3 months and growth chart too please. Also can you use the same players and do the same on the intensive training that is released. You can holiday the 3 months if you wish. Thanks.

Ok. Ill do it on 2 defenders one ctr and one lb or rb for the increase of attacking stats. umm ill do it to a dlm player and a apm player. Plus ill do it to a striker to see for the heading stats

do you use the Defending term to train the Limited Defender??i have Nicolas Burdiso at my 1st season and train him with the Defending term, and slowly his position changes into Central Defender, is that okay?? :)

yep..increased one or two points only :) by the way, do you guys have some tricky tactics to use in the lower league such as Serie B or another lower leagues??

i've tried the 4-4-2 Diamond and met some issues from this formation, another try with the 4-3-3 and still a club with the 4-4-2 formation could beat me..any suggestions?? :)

I take the view that defenders are "backwards compatible". In other words, a BPD will do fine as a CTR or an LID and a CTR will be perfectly capable of playing as an LID, but an LID will probably get into all sorts of trouble if you tell him to play like a BPD :)

As far as lower league tactics are concerned, I'd suggest trying a few of the more popular tactics in this forum and seeing if they work for you.

Hey Dec. Sorry for replying so late. I was testing a tactic with barca so i thought i could also share mine intensive training. Currently only youngest in barca B is not happy. So i released them

Can I have the defending growth please v IT's on the same players? Thanks. It is hard to compare without original attributes, their growth and a comparison.