Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH2014 Standard Logos megapack v3

Dec

No the download wouldn't have installed correctly. What were your installation steps exactly?

I've copied the images into :

fhm2014_data/Logos

then made 2 seperate folders for CLUBS and COMPS and put the respective images in each folder

gallery_1_1_76445.png
Standard Logos 2014/15 Update 2
Download

These files include:
Over updated, missing and better quality logos for clubs, competitions and national teams + West Ham United's 2016 logo.
Continent Logos added!

Note: This works in co-operation with the Standard Logos Megapack. Download Megapack and the first 2014/15 Update pack

How to install:
Select your file - Retina (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.
Extract your file using WinRar or 7Zip
Go into the folders and select the ones you want to install.

Install the standard megapack first!

For iOS -
On iTunes drag and drop them into iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2014 when your device is plugged in

For Android -
Use AirDroid or a connection and drag them into FMH2014_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for retina). Then place all the club_ ones into CLUBS and comp_ into COMPS folders. Click yes to replace.

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

*Note* iOS users will not get updated logos for licensed teams.

How can I say thank you?
Please Donate to the site to help cover hosting costs.

Many thanks to FM-View for their base that is used here. This can be downloaded by anyone and is brilliant! Cheers guys.

This post has been promoted to an article

has anyone got the logos split by league? 7k files kills itunes and i only really need the playable league logos, not fussed about some macedonian team! ;)

even if this isn't available, a list of which ID is which team would do fine

I've got a list of 50 of the biggest teams in Europe (more or less) if it helps?

it would a start, cheers.

i suppose i could also check the old downloads, which had them split by league.

so, air droid is an optional , isn't?

so, air droid is an optional , isn't?

Airdroid is optional. It's one of many ways to transfer files between device and PC.

I see, thanks for information buddy!

And my last question, but sorry if its out of topics

I've downloaded player face on FMH 2014, but the face just appear only in Spainish League. How to fix it ? thanks before

How to set English League in default?

Dec's reply is means the player photo in Spanish league is default in game. their photo are included in original game data pack. If you want England player photo, you need download face pack from below.

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/files/category/47-player-faces/

If you have downloaded face pack and it not work, you need check the place you put the photo.

Please tell us the device you used to play fmh.

If there are any new club logos, national logos or competition logos for the 2014/15 season or any missing in our packs please let us know and I will release an update soon. I have the new Hull City, Everton and Hearts badges as well as updates for Holland, France and such.

I have downloaded all your updates for logos but these are still missing from spanish divisions:

Burgos (Spanish Second Division B1)

Salamanca AC (Spanish Second Division B1)

Tropezon (Spanish Second Division B1)

Sarinena (Spanish Second Division B2)

El Palo (Spanish Second Division B4)

La Hoya (Spanish Second Division B4)

Thanks. I have updated the pack since the last release but I will check these out.Edit: Seems like I have done this on the 2015 pack.

I have downloaded that update too but still can‘t see those teams logos from my previous post. I have 7924 logos in my folder. would it be possible for you to collect all logos from all updates and just make 1 big update for all logos?