Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Pre Editor v5.03.03

jaymarvels

thnx jay it workt awsome :D

great news...it was missed in the testing :)

:wacko:  :blush:

Nothing could be done :)

I've just discovered how to revert back without losing my players. I replaced the new club.dat files with the originals and now the team is no longer a b team!

Thats what I said :)

Damn! Does that mean my curiosity of how a b team would work means I now need to re add all the youth players I added? Is there an easier way to get around this?

You;d need to revert to your back up im afraid :)

Looks like you can create a B team, but (until the next update), you can't un-create :)

Sorry but I can't change anything even add more player :v

You'll need to provide a lot more information than that 

I try to swap clubs and change name of competion in Australia but when i play new game nothing happen :(

I try to swap clubs and change name of competion in Australia but when i play new game nothing happen :(

Which folder are you editing

I Change"

Hyundai A-League to VDQG Eximbank

and Hyundai A-League Final Series to Vietnamese Cup 

I Change"

Thats it?

I Change"

Thats it?

And Add player Phuong Nguyen but nothing happen 

I Change"

Thats it?

And Add player Phuong Nguyen but nothing happen 

To which team?

Can one install apps/games from itunes? I had this idea that if you sync all their purchased apps to your pc (making a backup off your saves and data). Then you should be able to go into mobilesync folder where all the ipas are stored...Rename the ipa to extension .zip then you can access the data from there. copy the data to your pc that you want to edit. once done save it and then put it back in the fmh.zip.Rename zip to ipa. Delete fmh of your iDevice (making sure its in the mobilesync folder before hand) Then sync it back to your device...Would this work?. Does someone want to give it ago?. not sure it will work.

MinhTungMT - Give him time. It is late here and he is probably looking into it and is going to help as soon as possible.

Great work! Many thanks Jay! Only a question/request: a search option that allow to find a player by a range of potential or current ability and the columns of the CA and PA in the player's tab.

Thanks again!

Can one install apps/games from itunes? I had this idea that if you sync all their purchased apps to your pc (making a backup off your saves and data). Then you should be able to go into mobilesync folder where all the ipas are stored...Rename the ipa to extension .zip then you can access the data from there. copy the data to your pc that you want to edit. once done save it and then put it back in the fmh.zip.Rename zip to ipa. Delete fmh of your iDevice (making sure its in the mobilesync folder before hand) Then sync it back to your device...Would this work?. Does someone want to give it ago?. not sure it will work.

this does not work. I have try it before. app is a special zip file. you can not pack it back to app. it should use signature from APP store.

Hello. In Spanish language, the pre-editor does not work .... I'll investigate. I put the game in English language, and everything works fine .... :) But no Spanish ....

Think ive found a bug:

when creating a new player his name keeps changing??

I created a new player but his surname wasn't on the list

i added the surname 'Zoff' then edited the player name

when i went back to player list after creating another player it changed to 'Anton' lol 

a bit random i know

Think ive found a bug:

when creating a new player his name keeps changing??

I created a new player but his surname wasn't on the list

i added the surname 'Zoff' then edited the player name

when i went back to player list after creating another player it changed to 'Anton' lol 

a bit random i know

Can you list the exact steps so I can replicate.

Hello. In Spanish language, the pre-editor does not work .... I'll investigate. I put the game in English language, and everything works fine .... :) But no Spanish ....

Known issue if you're PC settings aren't UK.

See here:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/19659-release-fmh-2014-pre-editor-v50303/?p=173598

Will get sorted in the next release.

Can You Help Me Marvel ;(

I have found an issue that only effects adding players to Australia!

Will be sorted for the next release :)

Sorry ... What I mean is that if you take the language of the game, and put it in English, the name of the teams change perfectly. But if, instead, you put the game in Spanish, the name of the teams (in this case the folder spainsolo) does not work. I just try .... : (I made the changes in my machine that you were saying, and not ....: (

Sorry ... What I mean is that if you take the language of the game, and put it in English, the name of the teams change perfectly. But if, instead, you put the game in Spanish, the name of the teams (in this case the folder spainsolo) does not work. I just try .... : (I made the changes in my machine that you were saying, and not ....: (

Give me some step by steps so I can try and replicate.

Give me some step by steps so I can try and replicate.

First I spend my data to my PC. Then open the program (pre-editor) and open the folder spainsolo. I change the name of the computer in question, (Lucena CF becomes Almonte CF) and "save and close." Save the database and the lame spainsolo folder and copy it to the device. 

When I open the game, I have it in Spanish, and has not changed the name. But if you change the language to the game and bring it into English, chupi! works! (but my English leaves much to be desired to play in that language) 
Remarkably, if you change the language to French or Italian, not renamed. 
I also commented that if you delete the team's players, if you delete them in any language .... : D But that is not the name that makes me laugh ... 

Forgive me for my English sultry, use google translator ....

First I spend my data to my PC. Then open the program (pre-editor) and open the folder spainsolo. I change the name of the computer in question, (Lucena CF becomes Almonte CF) and "save and close." Save the database and the lame spainsolo folder and copy it to the device. 

When I open the game, I have it in Spanish, and has not changed the name. But if you change the language to the game and bring it into English, chupi! works! (but my English leaves much to be desired to play in that language) 
I also commented that if you delete the team's players, if you delete them in any language .... : D But that is not the name that makes me laugh ... 

Ok..I can replicate your issue...

Will have to investigate it.

Ok..I can replicate your issue...

Will have to investigate it.

Thanks you.... :D 

For some reason, I am unsure on how to add a file onto Airdroid from my computer. Went to move it and it disappeared completley in the folder.

I'll just wait until the video comes out. Want to have a fun game on FM before I head off to Liverpool though :).

For some reason, I am unsure on how to add a file onto Airdroid from my computer. Went to move it and it disappeared completley in the folder.

I'll just wait until the video comes out. Want to have a fun game on FM before I head off to Liverpool though :).

Press F5 in folder.... 

Press F5 in folder.... 

Will try when I am home.

I just realized that the stadium capacity (always spoke of Lucena CF) does not change, just like the attractiveness of town ..... : (

Neither changes the professional status of the club ....