Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 - My wish list

Maumau76

Agree with a lot of your points there, but #2 and #5 are the highest priority for me. Turning off the first transfer window is much needed so we don't get players transferring to a club and transferring again a week later in the game.

Another improvement should be Cups goalscorers.

And keeping record of all time top scorers in leagues and competitions :P

Even better than mine :P

And at history of players in past season is only league games and goals, not in all competitions, it should be all competitions like it is in play.

One more thing.

- Increased frequency of players choosing their 2nd nationality. The chance of this should be determined by the player's personality. A more ambitious player would be more likely to choose the higher reputation nation. However, if they are not picked for that nation for long enough they will switch to the other nation. A more loyal player will be more likely to stick with his primary nation no matter what. A middle ground player will have a "1st come 1st serve" mentality.

An african championship in order to manage an african national team.

I really want this but i can't see it happening, we had two years of the ACON and it wasn't added which was the perfect time so why now? Also they'd need a league to run along side it which seems more unlikely. I've been crying for international management to be revamped and again on a WC year it wasn't done, thankfully they did make more teams playable.

Also they'd need a league to run along side it which seems more unlikely.
This is what I meant with "african championship". From what I know the strongest are in Egypt, Morroco and South Africa.

I want a set player roles option just like fmh 13 for psp on ios and android

Also more optins in contract such as buy out clauses, loan to buy offer, buy back clauses, and a overall rating of a player like that of fifa or pes ( I know this is not going to happen bt it certainly makes choices easier

Having an overall rating system would be the worst thing to happen to FMH, as it totally defeats the point of the Football Manager series (both PC and Handheld); FMH is about realistic management, where the management of the team is emphasised (as opposed to FIFA and PES, where the gameplay is emphasised). If you were to add in a rating system, it would ruin the whole philosophy of the FMH series.

I personally want an improved tactics system, with more tactical choices which actually affect the results of matches. At the moment, it feels like the tactics settings are superficial; they seem to be merely for show rather than actually affecting the matches. Another improvement that's needed, in my opinion, is allowing more sophisticated transfer bids, which allows exchanging players, player interaction, monthly installments and buy-back clauses. 

Of course, these improvements would require a lot of work from the FMH team, but I feel it can be done in the next few years, so the game becomes more sophisticated and inline with its PC sibling. 

They really need to fix the National Teams. In my 1k goal save, Vietto's stats are so good but yet the Argentinian coach just would not pick him! Whenever I check, he is not in the Argentinian squad! The also applies the same as Rafeal. He was runner up for world player of the year and he also isn't in the Brazil squad 

OK, so I will write down all of my wishes, some of which were probably already mentioned, although I just want to present my vision of changes.

1. Enhanced economical system. I would like to see more realistic approach to clubs finances: income from tickets, signing contracts with sponsors and more.

2. More complex clubs interaction: signing various loan deals, appointing 'B' or even 'C' clubs and so on...

3. Of course more transfer options, various clauses

4. More complex tactical systems, like setting players mentality or attack sides.

5. Ability to build youngsters academies in different countries. Such academies would inform you about young promising players in that region and would provide you free young players like academies in clubs provide now.

6. More statistics and historical records. Not only players history, but also managers history. Golden boot and other awards.

7. Of course more leagues. The ones I mostly look for are Polish, USA, Argentinian and Russian.

8. Ability to play with more leagues at once. I am aware of the longer times of loading because of that, but at the moment my HTC One is doing pretty good, besides, if loading times will be too long, I suppose all of players will just lower the number of leagues they are playing on.

9. More international teams, including U-21 and U-18 teams.

That's basically all. Let me know what do you think ;)

Id like a few things from the PC version added to this game as I feel it would improve it by a lot and make it more enjoyable to play.

1. Youth & u21Squad - This would in my opinion improve the game as with the younger squads you can watch how your younger players play as a team. Also when the regens come back into the game they go straight into a first team. It would be more exciting to watch your new talent winning the FA youth cup and being claimed as the fledgings of football would be very exciting.

2. Club Reputation - This annoys me in everyway when I brought my club Cork City to Champions League Glory in 2019 only to find that next season my star Regen Dutch forward who was on the brinks of starting for The Netherlands at the 2020 Euro Championships was worth €2.4M and offers coming coming in for around €4M at most. I sold anyother one of my top players on for €3M only for his price to go up to 31M when sold. I would just like this to change as It would be cool to see some small side you brought to world success become the worlds greatest.

I would really hope that these small things can be brought in!!

I will write down all of my wishes even these are have mentioned (cause it's hard to remember what thing have mentioned) :

1. As this is FMH i want more  tactical thing, such as : More team instructions, more tactical role, and  i hope the scale for player abilities are "of a hundred" not "of twenty" cause it will be more accurate. Also more detailed player's info

2. We can keep read the history even if we have played for 30 years in FMH. History that i mean like goalscorer, World Player, until transfer history.

3. More detail in transfer activity, such as : More clauses (buy-back, buy after loan), Long term loan (more than a year, like Atletico loan Courtois from chelsea for 3 years), etc.

4. Sounds. In-Game sounds, Supporter crowd, etc. For me (it's just for me) FMH is too silent. ;)

5. More interaction with press (more conferences (i wish there will be an "after match" conference) and boardroom (graphical boardroom, discussion with the board, etc).

6. Although it's FMH, i wish the 2D graphical will be a lot better (and actually, i am very very excited if there will be a 3D graphical :P ). And i think full match will help us.

7. Youth squad and more league and nations playable. I wish Germany and Japan will playable soon.

8. Wish there will be an appointment for our assistant manager, scout, and frendlies match (team and schedule). And more detailed team report and assintant report for opponents. Also the official editor in the game.

9. More complex training and player interaction. It will be interesting if we can say to the player "don't eat too much!" or if we can do a complex teamtalk in half time, so we can say like "C'mon guys, we come here to win "

10. It will be more realistic if there are some mafia. Mafia that fixed the scores and something like that.

Even this is my hopes, i think some of them can't be realized by SI until FMH 2016 (but i hope they can) cause there too much detail :P .

Hope SI read this, Thanks.

1. As this is FMH i want more  tactical thing, such as : More team instructions, more tactical role, and  i hope the scale for player abilities are "of a hundred" not "of twenty" cause it will be more accurate. Also more detailed player's info

Since Football Manager PC scales player abilities out of 20, I don't see FMH changing to 100.

7. Youth squad and more league and nations playable. I wish Germany and Japan will playable soon.

The German and Japanese national teams are unplayable due to liscencing issues I believe. I know in FM PC there are mods that "activate" Germany and Japan, but I'm not sure those exist for FMH yet.

10. It will be more realistic if there are some mafia. Mafia that fixed the scores and something like that.

I don't see how that'll work from a design perspective. Having matches fixed against you will evoke a feeling of helplessness from the player, which is unwanted is a game like this. Getting money from throwing a match isn't much of an incentive either as the player doesn't have a bank account. I can see some incentives if you're at a cash-strapped lower league club and you deserately need the transfer money, but I find living within your means much more rewarding. The ability to fix matches to the players favour would put into question the legitimacy of alot of match screenshots and careers, moreso than sugar daddy ever will, which would be incredibly unhealthy to the online community (and piss off every single football purist on the planet). Besides, it's not in Football Manager PC, and as a general rule, any new features will make it to PC before they make it here.

1. As this is FMH i want more tactical thing, such as : More team instructions, more tactical role, and i hope the scale for player abilities are "of a hundred" not "of twenty" cause it will be more accurate. Also more detailed player's info

Since Football Manager PC scales player abilities out of 20, I don't see FMH changing to 100.

The German and Japanese national teams are unplayable due to liscencing issues I believe. I know in FM PC there are mods that "activate" Germany and Japan, but I'm not sure those exist for FMH yet.

I don't see how that'll work from a design perspective. Having matches fixed against you will evoke a feeling of helplessness from the player, which is unwanted is a game like this. Getting money from throwing a match isn't much of an incentive either as the player doesn't have a bank account. I can see some incentives if you're at a cash-strapped lower league club and you deserately need the transfer money, but I find living within your means much more rewarding. The ability to fix matches to the players favour would put into question the legitimacy of alot of match screenshots and careers, moreso than sugar daddy ever will, which would be incredibly unhealthy to the online community (and piss off every single football purist on the planet). Besides, it's not in Football Manager PC, and as a general rule, any new features will make it to PC before they make it here.

I hope it will be in FM too, actually because i don't know how better is 20 than 100. And as i say, i think it take long time to make Germany and Japan are playable.

About mafia, yaa it will be more realistic but will be more complicated too. I just imagine when opposite players all ranked by 10 abd our just have 3 so we can appeal it to the federation. As i say, it will be complicated

1. As this is FMH i want more tactical thing, such as : More team instructions, more tactical role, and i hope the scale for player abilities are "of a hundred" not "of twenty" cause it will be more accurate. Also more detailed player's info

I don't see how that'll work from a design perspective. Having matches fixed against you will evoke a feeling of helplessness from the player, which is unwanted is a game like this. Getting money from throwing a match isn't much of an incentive either as the player doesn't have a bank account. I can see some incentives if you're at a cash-strapped lower league club and you deserately need the transfer money, but I find living within your means much more rewarding. The ability to fix matches to the players favour would put into question the legitimacy of alot of match screenshots and careers, moreso than sugar daddy ever will, which would be incredibly unhealthy to the online community (and piss off every single football purist on the planet). Besides, it's not in Football Manager PC, and as a general rule, any new features will make it to PC before they make it here.

I hope it will be in FM too, actually because i don't know how better is 20 than 100. And as i say, i think it take long time to make Germany and Japan are playable.

About mafia, yaa it will be more realistic but will be more complicated too. I just imagine when opposite players all ranked by 10 but our just have 3 so we can appeal it to the federation. As i say, it will be complicated

Sporkle, your input is appreciated, but this is a wish list, not a suggestion list. We don't have to tell people why they can't have these features it's just a bit of fun

The only new thing that FMH needs is an official Pre-Editor, like in a PC game, which will support both iOS and Android. Pre-Editor = New leagues, usual transfer updates. If we speak about the game at all - it should look like FM Classic on PC and Vita.

It might seem stupid to some, but I wish that they don't release a 3D match engine. For one, it will take a long time to perfect and will be buggy (I presume) when/if it happens. Two, why make a 3D match engine when the 2D is a fair way from perfect?

It might seem stupid to some, but I wish that they don't release a 3D match engine. For one, it will take a long time to perfect and will be buggy (I presume) when/if it happens. Two, why make a 3D match engine when the 2D is a fair way from perfect?

Maybe not in FMH 2015,2016, or 2017 but let not say just about the game. Don't think in 2016 just FMH which developed, but also the "handheld" gadget. FM has 3D features cause it played in computer which is has big RAM. Let say the "average RAM" of the "handheld" gadget in this year is 600-800 MB. I am so sure in 2015 that number will increased, how about 2016 or 2017 or 2018?

Have you ever wish there is 3D in FM before? But now is happen. So i think it isn't wrong to keep "make a wish". If you think I hate you, no I am. It's just my opinion as I am a FMH fan and people who wish there 3D graphic in FMH.

Maybe not in FMH 2015,2016, or 2017 but let not say just about the game. Don't think in 2016 just FMH which developed, but also the "handheld" gadget. FM has 3D features cause it played in computer which is has big RAM. Let say the "average RAM" of the "handheld" gadget in this year is 600-800 MB. I am so sure in 2015 that number will increased, how about 2016 or 2017 or 2018?

Have you ever wish there is 3D in FM before? But now is happen. So i think it isn't wrong to keep "make a wish". If you think I hate you, no I am. It's just my opinion as I am a FMH fan and people who wish there 3D graphic in FMH.

No, I know you don't hate me. Everyone is entitles to their own opinion :)

1. Buy-back, adjustable minimum release clauses, and loan-back clauses in transfer and contract offers. This approach would benefit both bigger and smaller clubs.

2. Reserve teams exist even if the league system does not allow reserves. This will allow more high potential players for Prem and Serie A teams (because they have lots).

3. Able to set nicknames. This makes it a lot easier when it comes to Brazilian, Portuguese and Latin American regens, so I can sort one Ricardo Fernandes from another.

4. Club and league coefficients to be introduced, allowing a club or a league to build up its reputation and improve its standing in continental competition.

ive been playing as Ajax, i can attract young players on loan but once the loan ends thats it, id like the option to have first option to buy them, alot of them will go back to their parent club and not really play but they wont allow them to be loaned out again, also more clauses in transfers would be nice like the pay a percentage after a year, i dont know how easy it would be to do but an expantion of the scouting system would be amazing..

Ive seen it suggested a few times and i couldnt agree more, as ajax i get some great talent but because im ajax my players are not worth as much as they should be, example i sell one of my star forwards to real madrid for £14m and instantly his value shoots up to £52m, its so hard to keep the wage budget under control, a more realistic valuation for a small club would really help!!