Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic 2014/15 FMHVibe betting game - Place Your Bets!

anfieldsquirrel

226050-kickhd.jpg

Place Your Bets - A Betting Game!

Hello all, me and DanTheStripe are going to bring you the 2014/15 version of the World Cup game Dan brought to you. Check that thread out - here - for an idea how it's run. It is pretty simple really, you start with 26,500 virtual credits in which you can bet with. You can bet on any market offered on Bet365, but I'm going to limit it to British Leagues only and the European Champions League & Europa League. The British leagues usually don't go any lower than the Skrill North/South (Yes James you can back Stockport games!! :P). Now, it would be easier for everyone if you provided screenshots of your odds, but if there's no way of you to do this then please let me or Dan know on the thread of the game and market you'd like to back on and we will get odds to you ASAP. 

Me and Dan will keep track of scores for you so don't worry about that, just make sure you don't exceed the credits or the Vibe police (Lee-Roy and Ashez) will be after you! 

There will be a prize on offer for this competition, just to keep it interesting! The overall winner at the end of the year will receive £20 worth of iTunes/GooglePlay credit. To win the overall prize you must have the highest amount of credits on the final day of the Champions League competition. There will also be runner up overall Prize of £15 iTunes/GooglePlay credit, for 2nd place in the standings at the end. Both of these prizes will be funded purely out of my pocket.

Also, so this competition can help Dec and Vibe, I will be having a special monthly prize on offer. For the highest earning member each month (1st month - 30/31st month) I will be letting you order ANY one item off of the FMHVibe merchandise store! As things stand nothing is more expensive than £20, and I don't mind forking this out each month to the best earning member and helping out the site in the process! 

So, to sum up the prizes;

Overall winner - £20 iTunes/GooglePlay vouchers

Overall Runner Up - £15 iTunes/GooglePlay vouchers

Highest earner each month (Monthly Prize) - Item of choice from Vibe store.

All of these prizes will be funded from my own pocket, so a little appreciation on the thread would be nice :P

Everyone has 26,500 credit. Use them wisely as if you hit 0 you are OUT for the rest of the season! Be sensible as there are real prizes on offer! I wish you all good luck; Let the game commence!

Sad that you didn't start this earlyer to can bet on Steaua's win yesterday :(.

500C - Petrolul vs Flamurtari - over 2,5 goals - Returns 785C; at 4/7 (1,57)

Cheers lads.

The monthly prizes will be starting from the month beginning of September. So there'll be no prize from August 1st - August 31st, the first prize will be at the end of September.

Once I've been paid a few times from my new job I'd like to help out a bit with the prizes. That'll be in several months tho

That'd be class Leroy :) thanks very much for offering mate :D

Might be a good idea if we set up a Google Drive spreadsheet, AS?

If you feel that's better, go ahead. I have no idea to do that stuff though :lol: I'm happy just to keep track of budgets and post them here every so often though :)

You can't bet on that I'm afraid James.

Glad you think so Davis Cheah :D

Yeah just have a look on the BET365 website or app mate, thousands of markets available :)

Current Leaderboard;

1. Anfieldsquirrel - 26,450

2. Catalin070697 - 26,000

3. Lee-Roy - 21,000

Pending - Lee-Roy - Sturridge top scorer - 30,000c back.

Indeed Lee. Make sure in future you make it clear what's the market though. I know that's top scorer though! Would you like me to accept that bet for 5,000 credits?

What is an asian handicap?

It's complicated. If you bet -1 Asian then half your stake goes on by 1 goal and half goes on by 2. -1.5 is the same as a minus 1 normal bet I believe. If you're going to do handicaps, just stick to normal ones mate.