Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Benzia's 1K and beyond [Completed]

leecutler

Final League Table

uaoEvrE.png

Second year running we win the league but it was very close this year :)

Club World Championship

7Uu9HQy.jpg

We beat a decent Valencia team to retain the cup :)

Benzia Goals

hMiezzF.png

Benzia scored 4 more than last season but was hoping to hit the 120 mark but 100 goals a season is our target so yet again he hits his target :)

Games Played 150

Goals Scored 212

Games Remaining 850

Goals Remaining 788

Season 2 Update

So I had a very good season all in all I won everything a competed in and Benzia hit over 100 goals.
At times he really struggled for form and had to rest him at times as he was now and again tired but he did play over 70 games.I now have 2 tactics I use ,1 I use in the state championship which is very attacking and racks up the goals and 1 that gives me a little extra when playing in the nationals.
My aim for next season is to try and get Benzia to hit over 110 goals if possible

:)

Season 3

Transfers

O9vIHkl.jpg

Sao Paulo State League Table

K5k7lDU.png

Another great season yet again not losing a single game :)
Play offs here we come

Sao Paulo State Play Offs

yI90bTF.jpg

A great 3-1 win to send us to the Semi-Finals :)

oHOT6Re.jpg

A dominating display by the lads and a nice 3-1 win to send Santos crashing out and send us to the final where we will play Sao Paulo

nq9PMam.jpg

d9AMHHQ.jpg

After the 90th minute goal to equal the tie i thought Sao Paulo would go on and win but a crucial goal in extra time was enough for us to lift the trophy!

Copa Libertadores

kRzmoqp.jpg

A great win especially after the early red card and then another red card it was tense but another trophy added to the collection

National League Table

MGk2lUO.png

We won the league for a 3rd year running but only just won the title,drew far to many games 13 draws.
My GK has been very inconsistant may look for a new young GK

Club World Championship

C9xrazR.jpg

dEhz3oI.jpg

Good 2 results but all in all we where expected to win these games as these teams are very poor but still another trophy

Top Assists

OnPjbFJ.png

Muniain was our top assister with a very good 59 assists & 25 goals

Benzia Goals

jZLqLwD.png

Benzia grabs a career best 125 goals!
My target was 110+ and he done it

Games Played 226

Goals Scored 337

Games Remaining 774

Goals Remaining 663

So we have almost hit half of our goals getting there

Season 4

Transfers

Cav9WB2.jpg

So just a couple of players i brought in

Sao Paulo State Table

Tb1wsUo.png

Sao Paulo Play Offs

4nEQKLn.jpg
jm2ahtP.jpg

A great win over the 2 legs winning each leg 2-1

Benzia Goals Before National's

LJtPmfs.png

Benzia was on fire in the first half of the season really hope he can reach the 140 goal mark.

Even though Brazil is super easy your absolutely smashing it! Definitely aim for 2k :)

The state championship is easy but the nationals are far from easy

Even though Brazil is super easy your absolutely smashing it! Definitely aim for 2k :)

2k would be great and i dont think it has been done yet :)

I forgot AK did careers occasionally :lol:

Tbh anyone could do a 1k (and possibly 2k) in Brazil, once you start it's only heading in one direction. Toms is the one I really admire.

Not that I'm trying to take anything away from this nice career, just my sentiments on Brazil

Well you're wrong, cos Tom completed it last year ;P

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/13535-toms-2000-goal-challenge-completed/page-13?hl=%201000%20%20goal

And he managed it without playing in Brazil ;)

Oh, and nice career btw...

I meant on 14 sorry should have stated that :)

I forgot AK did careers occasionally :lol:

Tbh anyone could do a 1k (and possibly 2k) in Brazil, once you start it's only heading in one direction. Toms is the one I really admire.

Not that I'm trying to take anything away from this nice career, just my sentiments on Brazil

The state division is easy but the nationals are far from easy :)

I wouldn't go as saying "far from easy". They're the hardest of the two but I've not found it a challenge.

Well going for as many goals as i can hopefully i can hit over 2k :)

I actually think the Brazil league is challenging

I've always found the first season or two the worst, but if I can persevere, within two seasons I've managed to build a good sized team with good players and then I'm heads and tails above the other teams in terms of quality.

Plus, if going for 1k in Brazil I switch to a 2 striker formation during the league as they seem to be way more effective than a 1 up front formation. Sacrificing a few extra goals from the forward for a whole load more wins.

Its the pure length of the season that makes it a challenge for me but it looks like your keeping up with that challenge

That's definitely the hardest part :lol:

I actually think the Brazil league is challenging

I've always found the first season or two the worst, but if I can persevere, within two seasons I've managed to build a good sized team with good players and then I'm heads and tails above the other teams in terms of quality.

Plus, if going for 1k in Brazil I switch to a 2 striker formation during the league as they seem to be way more effective than a 1 up front formation. Sacrificing a few extra goals from the forward for a whole load more wins.

First 2 seasons i knew where going to be tough.

I play 1 up top as benzia is more effective for me playing on his own :)

How do you know? Also, I switch to 2 not caring about the effectiveness of the 1kc candidate, I do it to get the team more wins. With any luck the 1kc scores a ton in the SPSC, then two strikers win me the league while the 1kc guy hopefully adds a few more to his tally. That's why I don't struggle with Brazil anyway, everyone has their own ways.

How do you know?Also, I switch to 2 not caring about the effectiveness of the 1kc candidate, I do it to get the team more wins. With any luck the 1kc scores a ton in the SPSC, then two strikers win me the league while the 1kc guy hopefully adds a few more to his tally.That's why I don't struggle with Brazil anyway, everyone has their own ways.

I will stick with 1 up top as it has been very effective for me :)

I wasn't trying to encourage you to do otherwise lol, I was asking how you knew.

I have tried brasil before with santos and got the sack in only my second season :)

And that was with Benzia and another striker up front? It's just that you said you know Benzia is more effective up front by himself...

And that was with Benzia and another striker up front? It's just that you said you know Benzia is more effective up front by himself...

I done 2 up top at santos witb damaio and barbosa and damaio was doing good but barbosa wasnt so i done a new one with benzia and he seems to be going good thia season is his best 10 games into the nationals and has hit 100 goals already