Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMHVibe's FMH2014 2014/15 Updates - 03 September 2014

Dec

love the update but upset there's no Lewis Cook at Leeds. Very good youngster. Hopefully he'll be in FMH15 with some other upcoming Leeds youngsters when it comes out.

His potential is lower than Premier League standard -7 which is maximum 140 Potential Ability same as Steven Taylor of Newcastle's potential so in theory he can only grow to be as good as him if the random number generator is kind. As he isn't in the first team squad for Leeds this season he won't get added, sorry.

Not sure if this hasn't been fixed since the last or its me being a ringpull and not copying the db over properly but,

Nottingham Forest:

Sam Hutchinson isn't a forest player.

Louis Laing should be at NFFC

No Ben Osborn

Again might be wrong here. Just putting it out there.

can you still play other 3 leagues which you select even if you make english league as primary? or you can to play only premier league with this patch?

I tried using the update on my Samsung galaxy core but it didn't work it ia still the same old players that r dere what can I do pls reply .

I tried using the update on my Samsung galaxy core but it didn't work it ia still the same old players that r dere what can I do pls reply .

Quick start off?

Don't know what quick start off is but I opened it normally after copying it. Is there a way I can make it work

Quick start off?
Don't know what quick start off is but I opened it normally after copying it. Is there a way I can make it work

There will be another one and we've been working very hard taking the feedback others have noted to make over 500 new players (which is a lot of work) for the next version in order to round the game so if you are managing in France with Bastia you still have the full team.

How big is the file mate? I can't see it on my phone Edit: scratch that. Downloaded it. Missed transfers (Nottingham Forest) Jonathan greening - York City Rafik Djebbour - APOEL (sp?) Stephen Mclaughlin - Notts County (loan) Louis Laing - Notts County (loan) Guy Moussi - Free agent

How big is the file mate? I can't see it on my phone Edit: scratch that. Downloaded it. Missed transfers (Nottingham Forest) Jonathan greening - York City Rafik Djebbour - APOEL (sp?) Stephen Mclaughlin - Notts County (loan) Louis Laing - Notts County (loan) Guy Moussi - Free agent

Hi, thanks. Are them missing ones to or from Nottingham Forest and how long are them loans?

Hi, thanks. Are them missing ones to or from Nottingham Forest and how long are them loans?
They're leaving forest (new club next to them) Mclaughlin and Laing are just short term loans (month long, but likely to stay till Xmas so just make it till then). Once they're out and Ben Osborn and Jorge Grant are put in it will be perfect by the looks of it. :)

Djebbour is a permanent transfer away from Forest to APOEL. He won't get played much though

That's what I put, he played against Barcelona in the CL the other week. He's also scored a goal in another game.

I got that, thanks. Jonathan Greening is at Tadcaster so will create them too. 235 players to make at least still though.

I stand corrected! Tadcaster haha, he did end up in York for a bit so I guess you could stick him there to save making a new team.

Can you add some more korean players?.

I tried to use pre editer but too difficult for me ..

I make my own special database and I've got a few more Korean players in there. Find it in the link in my sig.