Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Challenge Ashez:

Ashez

Midfielder attempt completed and the results are the same as my 1st attempt :lol:

I'll post after Leeroy so start your winger save next :D

Leroy's special attempt at challenging Ash

Here's a very basic entry, mainly cos I'm short on time and anxious to get this up. It started off as non attempt just for the lol'd but after showing Ash he agreed to go H2H with me. So welcome to the sugar daddy round!

Using and abusing sugar daddy to edit my finances and wage budget, I allowed myself one transfer- and that could be any one player in the world! Who would I choose?

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears that famous red!
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough!
When he scored a Volley and when he scores a head!
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough!
He scores a goal and the Kop goes wild, and I just can't seem to get enough
Suarez!
Do-do-do-do-do
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do

So armed with the best player in the world, a squad of wannabe's and my own favourite tactic, how did I do?

tHdvhoc.png

KsZpJ1b.png

sskVq2Q.png

That was the last game of the season- how did it affect the table?

BCflXKx.png

Very significantly!!! Still look at the GD and you'll see that I had a much better season than the table reflects.

W08eVUk.png

TAOlzFB.png

Didn't even make it to the final, I should be disappointed....but...

bvMHJ3s.png

Woah!!! I think he's just had another special moment.

As I said, this originally was a bit of fun, and my last bite of the game with Suarez. I probably won't be playing much of 14 anymore as the staff have a lot of work to do in the lead up to FMH 15. I enjoyed this challenge and I'm excited to see how Ash can come up with a plan to take down possibly the best foreigner to shake the Kop, God knows how he'll do it.

Mz3osOQ.png

Me too. You wasn't joking about therapeutic, it made me laugh so much every time I got a 10+ goal match. I think you could tell I hadn't strengthened the squad elsewhere though by the playoff's :/

Smashing the SPSC is awesome, i know you said this will be the last time you play 14 but i hope you try another round :)

I'm done and i'll be updating soon, been dragged into a game of Mario Party :D

I did think about Gerrard but I realised he won't stay fit, even as a poacher.

Can't think of anyone else who would interest me. Maybe Ceni?

Challenge Ashez

Round Five:

Ashez Vs Leroy

Special Addition Sugar Daddy Round:

I had the luxury of being able to pick any striker i wanted and as Leroy had selected Suarez there was only one natural striker i could use to challenge him. 

Fernando-Torres.jpg

Come on Fernando!!

kqVgjcy.png

Such a monster!!

Club Stuff:

goK6HUx.png

Pretty disappointing, it looks like i forgot the league screenshot though sorry

GsABKui.png

Torres where were you?!

RighPZ6.png

A two month injury on day two of the save, as i could make no signings this lad was a massive loss as he's an assist machine! I was gutted!

vhXZtOf.png

Not bad....Unless you look at the goal count!

NfVKEi1.png

Jadson done well but he's a massive goal hog and having to rely on him wasn't ideal!

Torres' Total:

J0unsly.png

An absolute disaster!!

This save just didn't pan out at all! I think the problem was my formation is rather odd and it doesn't suit the default squad that well, i really should have spent the time creating a formation to suit the default squad better, then again losing my best creative player for most of the save also played a massive part in the challenge. Jones and Pelle both outscored this once £50m pound striker!!

Congratz Leroy!

Round Up:

1. Ashez vs Peely - Nemeth (52) vs Rossini (34) - Ashez

2. Ashez vs Catalin - Jones (78) vs Schipplock (56) - Ashez

3. Ashez Vs Dirtboy - Pelle (93) vs Pato (87) - Ashez

4. Ashez vs RJH777 - Gomis (71) vs Emenike (92) - RJH

5. Ashez vs Leroy - Torres (74) vs Suarez (116) - Leroy - Sugar Daddy Round

Searching For A Round Six Contestant Now!

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment :D 

I've selected my midfielder and currently in March, I think I've made a terrible mistake haha, especially as I know the ball park Scott will be hitting!! 

I've again selected a former Liverpool player and I'd be extremely impressed if any of you managed to work out who it is ;). I lined up three players but this lad won due to his LFC connection and I remember being extremely excited about him years ago, I still think I made a mistake though :P

The save will be finished off in abit :)

Edit: Done :)

I was currently trying this, and playing with striker with 12 shooting has never been bigger fun :P:D If he didn't injured himself, I think I could hit 90 :)

Some clues, just before your opponent updates? :)

@Veezy: He's a former LFC winger :P

@Lee: When you offered the challenge i was well up for it as i've used the two as a DT before and even though Suarez is better Torres always did better. I think i'll have to bame the formation/players as it's worked in the past rounds :S, either way well done on a class round :)

Challenge Ashez

Midfielder vs Winger

The Goal Scoring Midfielder

5EA941D1-6B9A-47FF-86B4-0C1D2AF75B16.png

FF19B669-498B-49E9-A9F4-588369FD9A1C.png

My target was 55+ but after 4 attempts the best I got was 48. I edited Mkhitaryan to Corinthians a few months ago and he scored around 65 but I couldn't get close to that with any of the players I signed.

Club Stuff

44708954-3F60-4EF8-A4E2-8DE26CB4D33F.png

AF2212C2-7C3B-42B4-AB52-7693AF92CFBD.png

5E059BBD-E42E-4E49-8527-AA10FACFB25F.png

15B395EC-BDBB-44B4-8E01-20F2749518B7.png

Not the best score but I thinks its a decent total :D

Great performance for a midfielder. I remember really liking Jadson back in FMH2012, but he couldn't seem to score to save his life. He always wanted to take free kicks, then ended up knocking seagulls out of the sky with them. He definitely seems to have improved with age :)

Top draw Scott, i thought you'd get around that and use him as i checked our PM lol.

Mine will be tomorrow so if you want to be next get your round done :)

Ashez vs Scott:

Sorry for this update being poor but I'm not up to anything else and I want this out. I found my dog in a bad way this morning and she's now been put to sleep and I'm heart broken. I need to keep this rolling on though so for whoever enters the next round I'll have my entry up ASAP, I'm somewhat hoping it'll keep my mind off it but if it takes me a while you know why. When I'm next on the PC I'll add the results for reach round and all that and I might include more of this round etc.

Results:

z2B7iJQ.png

Congratz Scott, it was a fun challenge! I'm not sure where I went wrong tbh, he did well but I think I picked the wrong player yet I also had problems with my midfield scoring too much. 

Vibes pulling this back!

Looking for my next opponent :)

Peely takes on the SPSC - Part II: Bring on the OAPs

Having failed due to injury last time, I decided to turn my back on flimsy, youthful players and place my faith in a battle-hardened war-horse: somebody who wouldn't fall apart in the face of a bit of hard work:

kNP9nGw.png

The old man commeth.

Surely with those stats and a couple of decades of experience, he can't fail!

The SPSC

QvqyQSm.png

Mighty!

rYyGqUE.png

Monstrous!

a033WAp.png

Imperious!

jZsIPBY.png

Acceptable!

QflbkJ1.png

Embarrassing!

The Result

bT4qFcR.png

Still looking okay, despite me working him like a dog.

Pa8qHTV.png

He was flying at first, but scored about two goals in his last ten games. Still a very respectable score for an old man.

So there we have it. Can Ashez match me with an elderly player? The challenge is on!