Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

yes i have tried, but i cant, is unofficial.

Its some thing have to do it at the version of the game?

What did you try? I need instructions. And to clarify you bought the game?

i try to copy databe and replace them, i try just copy da folder england and england solo, i try copy all folders and paste in database of the game,  but appears me updated clubs but the players are not in real life.
I removed the masking atribut, but still does not, what do I do?

i try to copy databe and replace them, i try just copy da folder england and england solo, i try copy all folders and paste in database of the game,  but appears me updated clubs but the players are not in real life.
I removed the masking atribut, but still does not, what do I do?

So that is why you are ignoring me bought question, as you stole the game. Only pirated games do that.

All three would have been deflected crosses I assume :s. A deflected shot would count as a shot so it has to be a cross, very strange! 

The biggest problem with the new engine (aka. The rubbish engine) is it takes years to process a sub or tactical change. But I also find loading the match takes ages, and the actual gameplay and highlights are slower. I'm not exaggerating by saying a game on the EME takes 4x as long as one on the OME!!!

I'll see your four pens and raise you no shots at goal but three goals scored!! ?.Screenshot_2015-10-11-21-41-23.thumb.png

surely this is the craziest thing in football manager history...?

Screenshot_2015-09-19-13-21-50.png

me thinks it was just a glitch in the game!

also just noticed that they scored 2 goals on 51 minutes Hummm wonder if the ball boy took a bung!!!!

Likely deflected shots where a defender has stuck a foot in very close to where the ball was hit.

Clutching at straws much?

If the original shot was on target it should be recorded as a shot on target. If the shot was not on target then it has to be an own goal. 

Every time somebody has reported this reviews of the PKM have revealed it to be as I've said. I'm very open to accepting further PKMs to be looked at.

Every time somebody has reported this reviews of the PKM have revealed it to be as I've said. I'm very open to accepting further PKMs to be looked at.

Na mate its no bother, to be honest it's the first time I've seen this happen and I play most days for the past 10months. Thanks thou!

Then the engine isn't realistic/working then as what Billy said is what should be registered. 

When a defender is relatively close to the player taking a shot it is often unclear as to whether or not the shot would have been on target in the first place - in my understanding this is usually recorded as neither a shot on target nor an own goal in stats.

In real life maybe but your engine must know if it was on target or not. Surely the engine has an idea of where the ball is going once it's struck or maybe before that. when the shot is hit I assume it does a calculation of where it's going so it'll know if it's on target, in which case in this calculation the defender will get in the way resulting in another calculation. 

In which case the game would know if it was an own goal or a legit one. 

Damn I'm getting confused :P 

When a defender is relatively close to the player taking a shot it is often unclear as to whether or not the shot would have been on target in the first place - in my understanding this is usually recorded as neither a shot on target nor an own goal in stats.

@Alari. Look at the image that Crowe supplied again. 

No shot of any kind has been recorded. Your saying it's hard to tell whether it was on target or not but the game is saying there was never a shot in the first place. 

I completly understand what you are saying. A direct example is Arnautavic (SP) goal for Austria the other night when a clearance hits the attacker and goes in. 

Unfortunately this doesn't back up your point as that type of thing is registered as a shot on goal the same as goalkeepers being closed down and their clearance ending up in the back of the net. 

@Alari. Look at the image that Crowe supplied again. 

No shot of any kind has been recorded. Your saying it's hard to tell whether it was on target or not but the game is saying there was never a shot in the first place. 

I completly understand what you are saying. A direct example is Arnautavic (SP) goal for Austria the other night when a clearance hits the attacker and goes in. 

Unfortunately this doesn't back up your point as that type of thing is registered as a shot on goal the same as goalkeepers being closed down and their clearance ending up in the back of the net. 

Ah, you're right, I was referring to On Target. Yes, if you see there being no shots taken again I would love the PKM for this.