• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Who should I manage on FMH2015?

Dec

Region: England,Spain,Germany,Italy

Difficulty of game: Easy-Medium

Finances: Low-Medium

Other Specifics: A club from the lower league of the country but easy to get (the club) to first division

Real Oviedo, a club with a fantastic history and fun to play as.

Region: England, Spain, Italy, Germany

Difficulty of Game: Medium

Finances: Medium

Other Specifics : Can score lots of goals, challenging, lots of talents.

Germany: Bayer Leverkusen, Hoffenheim!

Region: England, Spain, Italy, Germany

Difficulty of Game: Medium

Finances: Medium

Other Specifics : Can score lots of goals, challenging, lots of talents.

Germany: Bayer Leverkusen, Hoffenheim!

Hoffenheim will be a good choice with Volland there. Thanks mate.

Region:England,France,Italy,France,Spain

Difficulty: Average to difficult

Finances:Dont really matter

Other: Cannot be in euro comp in first season and must be mid table or lower side

Region:England,France,Italy,France,Spain

Difficulty: Average to difficult

Finances:Dont really matter

Other: Cannot be in euro comp in first season and must be mid table or lower side

Newcastle, Nantes, Chievo, Getafe. All four there match your criteria and should give you a good fun save.

Region - Any European League

Difficultly - Hard

Finances - Don't Mind

Other Specifics - Young Players Would Be Nice

Region:Scotland,Germany,France,

Difficulty of Game: a team that is mid table/top half with enough to turn them into European challengers and then title challengets

Finances:enough to bring in new players (I know Scottish teams don't have millions)

Other Specifics:I want this to be a fun 5-10 season game, want a few good youth prospects and be able to sell a few players to bring in funds

I really want to play the game and I have ideas in mind I want to do, the issue is I've played in every league and nothing is interesting me at all club wise :(, so I'll give this a shout.

Region: Any which combine with what's below.

Difficulty of Game: whatever

Finances: Need to be able to have around £20m, obviously willing to sell key players to get who I want.

Other Specifics: Decent enough starting squad so I can spend the money on the key players I want and not on improving the squad. Can't be Oz or Brazil as I need another league loaded.

I'm going to just add myself to Ashez request with the same conditions. I haven't played the game in a while since I used Inter & Southampton..like 2 weeks ago..and most recently my H2H. Still I am loosing interest in the game.

I'm going to just add myself to Ashez request with the same conditions. I haven't played the game in a while since I used Inter & Southampton..like 2 weeks ago..and most recently my H2H. Still I am loosing interest in the game.

Wolfsburg and Sevilla spring to mind as they're a similar clubs, they have a few stand out players and can challenge with some wise investment.

Region: Worldwide

Difficulty of Game: Medium to Hard

Finances: Any

Other Specifics: Lower league club to take to the top

Rangers?

I really want to play the game and I have ideas in mind I want to do, the issue is I've played in every league and nothing is interesting me at all club wise :(, so I'll give this a shout.

Finances: Need to be able to have around £20m, obviously willing to sell key players to get who I want.

Other Specifics: Decent enough starting squad so I can spend the money on the key players I want and not on improving the squad. Can't be Oz or Brazil as I need another league loaded.

Ever tried Hertha Berlin you will have about 8 Million to start plus players like Lustenberger, Cigeric, Beerens and Kalou

Region: Worldwide

Difficulty of Game: Medium to Hard

Finances: Any

Other Specifics: Lower league club to take to the top

Real Oviedo. Used to be in La Liga but are now in the bottom tier in Spain.

You ain't gonna get £20 million in Germany though except for Bayern and Borussia but I dare you take on the Mainz and Freiburg club and push your managerial skills to it's limit basically Mainz can reach at top three in their first season, I did it before and so did Tuchel pushed them at 5th in IRL. And if you want to cruise around as per your needs you mentioned then in Germany Borussia Dortmund and FC Bayern are the only teams to go for well Wolfsburg won't give you £20 million.

Btw one tip you can never win with Mainz in big matches without going and changing your tactics in the middle of the game.

Region: Spain,Italy,Germany or England

Difficulty of Game: Very Hard

Finances: Normal

Other Specifics : None

Germany: Hannover 96

Region: something with 3+ divisions

Difficulty: Medium-Hard

Finances: Good

Other Specifics: team close to relegation but mid-table