Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Youtube Thread

Saul

Oh right. I watched only one of his videos, and it was one where he was being pretty patronising to a young kid (brother maybe?) cos the little kid didn't appear to know much about football. Put me off in general. As I said tho, this video was good to watch.

He sometimes takes things a little seriously but it doesn't really bother me.

Thanks dude I appreciate it. :)

Regarding your post around 4-5 months ago, Mike, we seem to share the same favourite FM youtubers, but I also enjoy DoctorBenjy FM and Evolving Mick 1986. Especially that last one, pure class.

Spoiler alert for those who haven't watched it:

Can't believe your friend lost, M1ke :P On penalties as well! Loved that part at the end "Get to bed" hahahaha

An unlisted video from before I stopped making YouTube videos. Really missing it.

I made everything by using my phone. So all artwork, videos and Editing is done on my S4. Pretty cool what phones can do these days

JustM1kePlays Unseen FNAF 2: https://youtu.be/D8YBcY414L8

There's a fairly popular FM you tuber called stat app, who got involved in a controversy about using the editor on a popular series he started. He denied it at first, got presented with undeniable proof and eventually admitted it. His apology  came across strongly like he was playing a victim in all of this, I'd love to hear from others who may have been following this situation.

Also it looks like like several of you here have experience with recording gameplay for YouTube. I've been talking with the people I play on a modded minecraft server with, and we're considering recording a few sessions. None of them are particularly adept at this, so if I can get some suggestions for software to use that would be great!

On Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 16:04, Lee-Roy said:

There's a fairly popular FM you tuber called stat app, who got involved in a controversy about using the editor on a popular series he started. He denied it at first, got presented with undeniable proof and eventually admitted it. His apology  came across strongly like he was playing a victim in all of this, I'd love to hear from others who may have been following this situation.

Also it looks like like several of you here have experience with recording gameplay for YouTube. I've been talking with the people I play on a modded minecraft server with, and we're considering recording a few sessions. None of them are particularly adept at this, so if I can get some suggestions for software to use that would be great!

Minecraft on pc?

Sorry only just come back to vibe.

I think he should have just come clean to begin with rather then prolonging it however I didn't like the way certain people were pushing him even on Christmas eve he made it clear he would clear the matter up after Christmas just wanted some time with his family. I didn't enjoy how anyone involved handled the situation however it could have all been avoided by him just coming out and saying yes or no. They maybe doing a video to explain why after