Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez And Babacar Go On A Journey!

Ashez

@Mike: 80 has been my target with goal challenges so I always love hitting it :D, yeah the engine is baizzar at times :@. Will Hughes turned out to he a massive signing, been after him years but the time was finally right :D.

@Scott: Thanks, yeah that's him. Signed him in the third season but I've not used him much as yet, he looks a fantastic wonder kid though!

I haven't signed him but I think his CA has been downgraded on the latest patch, he was a good player and only cost 50k before the update  :)

I'll admit at this point Sisto was the reason I was still playing and not Babacar :P, Sisto is just unreal! One of the best things about is he isn't greedy either, he's had three deals at Celtic and his wage is still more than reasonable!

Sisto is taking far too much gloss off of Bab. I vote you sell him and give the centre stage back to the main man.

Which would in a way prevent him taking the leader board of the assist challenge and keep you at the top.. ;)

I've always struggled internally with the thought of is one player scoring too many. On one side of the argument I agree it looks that way, however Babacar has most the chances but just doesn't finishes them. So if I remove Sisto will Babacar score more or will the team score less? Does the game give you some sort of score limit each season? Or is it just luck of the draw of which shot goes in with no real set figure in mind?

Due to these reasons and questions is why it's never really bothered me and why I rarely change anything. It is food for thought though.

Ashez And Babacar Go On A Journey!

Season Eight

Before we begin i'd like to apologize for the delay, life's just been rather heavy recently and i haven't had the time to keep on top of this, or when i have i just haven't been in the mood. Hopefully things pick up soon as i really want to get this out there for you guys to enjoy, right the waits been long enough so let's crack on with the show!

Transfers

jRj9BWS.png

Little activity this season

uSAwC0Y.png

A number of players were shown the door though

Season Review

XPt43wK.png

Shame about the Champions League but otherwise it was a massive season!

League

S3IUJM8.png

Still no undefeated season for me :(

Scottish Cup

A9KuPsf.png

A timely fight back!

League Cup

Dj3loUL.png

My English duo get the job done!

Manager Information

zjfoS1B.png

1p1WJV2.png

PxbvFNx.png

Team Performances

rbTeu8J.png

Massive, shame it ended in that way!

VrjQ1j1.png

It could have been longer!

sNLfvsA.png

As normal!

tyKkzMg.png

Look at all those 8's!

S9AC7ql.png

Speechless!

The Pre-Show Event

kkzHXYr.png

Celtic have the best two players on the planet! 

Ali

Stats

YDaMNm7.png

Such a beaut :D

Results

pCUNR4l.png

Consistently awesome :D

Sisto

Stats

CGYatnZ.png

He makes Ali look like a pub team winger!

Results

tsKdUt4.png

:O

I feel dirty and horrible putting this in a spoiler! Sisto was responsible for 99 goals! That's mind blowing!

The Main Event

Babacar

Stats

qzQKIq9.png

He's almost 30! Time flies!

Results

WBTvkNa.png

Yes! Babacar is back! The almighty Baba has finally showed up again!

Total

Played: 495

Scored: 621

Babacar is close to 30 and he still needs another 379 goals! Can it be done? A lot will depend on what Babacar we get next season! Here's to hoping we get to keep the beast!

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment.

One Last Thing

q4IAiaW.png

Great Season Ash,babacar smashes in 91 goals! You can do this Ash I reckon you can still get another 5-7 seasons out of him still and Sisto with 67 assists is unbelievable mate :)

How can you be so good? 67 assists?! For all I know this career is actually being conducted for the assists challenge. He's keeping Babacar in the dark. :D

P. S Great season. It's gonna go down the wire. Good luck.

@Pan: No this wasn't on 6.2, but the tactic is briefly spoken about and is found in the OP to my Goal a Minute career.

@Lee: Thanks, it's a shame he didn't hit such figures consistently but it's always great to break 90, I just hope it lasts :). Yeah Sisto is just beyond words, I love him :D.

@DB: Oh yes that do :D. I really want to take him to Brazil and see what I can get out of him, I have a few ideas which could be fun :). Surely close to 100 could be possible?

@Dev: Haha, it's called weaker leagues and players too good for it ;). I love the weaker leagues as the "average" players are awesome, for example Dele Alli has been outstanding on this save yet on most the bigger leagues I've seen him in he's average at best. I've said before at certain points Sisto was the one keeping me playing so that's not far from the truth :), Babacar is the main man though! Just think how well Sisto could be doing if I can a real top notch striker like say Berardi :O

Thanks for the comments lads, really motivating me to push on :)

Both players are fantastic and are a joy to use, Babacar is frustrating though tbf lol.

The question remains though which job did I apply for? At this stage of the career should I be thinking about moving? What's going on here.....

Both players are fantastic and are a joy to use, Babacar is frustrating though tbf lol.

The question remains though which job did I apply for? At this stage of the career should I be thinking about moving? What's going on here.....

Benfica maybe :)

Mildly interesting

So your looking to move on,I'm guessing you want to go to a country where babacar can hit over 100 goals a season plus he is in his very late twenties ;)

I'm in Scotland, surely that's the easiest league and best one for him? He's just been crowned WPOTY so where can I take him? Things are looking a tad gloomy around here.

I'm in Scotland, surely that's the easiest league and best one for him? He's just been crowned WPOTY so where can I take him? Things are looking a tad gloomy around here.

Well you obviously have a new job in mind hence your photo,you could still complete it in Scotland with babacar #StayInScotlandAsh :D

Sun, sun, sun. Brazil!

Probably struggle to get him there so Portugal or Spain maybe.

I initially thought Brazil bit don't think Ash loaded brasil

Maybe it's Babacar or even Sisto demanding the move? Or is that unlikely? Hey maybe I'm just having some fun after all.

Can't wait to find out what will happen weather you move on with babacar/Sisto,don't keep us waiting to long to find out