Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Chairman Game [January 2015]

UKFootballScore

Transfer-News.jpg

A bid for Etienne Capoue has been placed. Atkinson is looking towards a £10-20 million pound offer, but he is hoping to sign him for a little less. 

News flash!!!

Timothy Sherwood 're appointed spurs boss:

Joe Hurman stated- "Hes a great bloke with a brilliant passion and desire to succeed. As developing youth is his major strength, we will be looking to upgrade those facilities in the near future. He has a clause in his contract stating that his name is Timothy and nothing else so no Tim's any more from the fans please. Also , the trademark gilet is on sale in the club shop now!!!

http://www.whoframedruelfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tim-Sherwood-Tottenham-ma-011.jpg

Lads when will you finally get what ive said about 20 times!!!! You have 3m and thats yours to spend so if YOU sell a player to another club that's how you get more!!

The money you allocate your manager to is COMPLETELY SEPERATE and for your INGAME manager to spend!! How hard is it really!!

BTW has the sponsorship negotiation start?

No it hasn't started yet

oh, wait, sorry. i realize, it was confusing to get round at first.

I

I thought the point of being a chairman was putting money into the club for transfers.

lol!! I get it now! That is so much easier to understand. Didn't know you could give managers specific amounts UK. Is that done with one of the editors?

Yes haha its done on the IGE I can set a clubs Transfer Budget which they will use and from experience it doesn't change the clubs balance so if your clubs finances are 'Secure' and you set it to 100m and that was spent they'd go into bankrupt and be in finacnial ruin

Tbh its explained like that on the OP

if your unsure just ask don't assume and go ahead buying players for 15m

Not blaming him :) Just made a suggestion. anyways I think everyone who reads this will probably know the difference between both budgets so it's all good :)

Breaking News

We have a exclusive,we are hearing that the Newcastle United temporary team coach John Carver has been sacked by chairman Lee Cutler and we are also hearing that a deal has already been struck with Atletico Madrid for there highly rated manager Diego Simeone,here is what Mr Cutler has to say about sacking of Carver and the appointment of Simeone.

"John was never In the frame for the job I want a manager not a coach and after the unspeakable events that happens all them months ago it was a very easy decision to make,I have a plan and a vision for my beloved Newcastle United and that starts with Diego leading the team

Diego has proved exactly what type of manager he is,he has proven himself in La Liga and I pulled out all the stops to bring him to England"

So there you have it listeners Newcastle United haveade a massive statment in getting Simeone to the club

Ok lads I'll prepare the Cash Flow System details tonight like working out how many hoardings (Advertising board around the pitch and in the stands) each Chairman have to advertise on.

I'll post an update on that once I'm done then I'll prepare the Sponsor offers for Round 1&2 then will get that posted and you'll have 2-3 days of negotiations with the Sponsors to get the best deals to get the most money per month.

It will work like this

Lets say you have a 50,000 capacity stadium and using the formula, to work out how many boards you need, which is 10 Boards/1,000 seats. So I have room for 500 Boards, 2 Shirt Sponsors (Home & Away), and 1 Stadium Sponsor

I know I can get Sponsor deals to fill that space and more deals the more money! So a bigger stadium gives you more opportunity to generate more funds through Sponsorship!

So Jack's just posted the first round -

I see this:

Company: Vodafone

Type: Phone Company

Offer: 150 Hoardings, Shirt Sponsor

Price per Month: £1,000,000

I think ok then I'll offer them that so I'll receive £1,000,000 from them per month for their adverts.

But I receive this E-Mail:

To Owner

Sorry but we have received an offer of the same deal but we'd only be paying £800,000

James Biggs, Vodafone

WHAT! So I'd then decide if I go in and offer them even less or not or move on and try get another deal

Like I said you'll have 3 days to negotiate these deals!

Yeah one for Home Kit and one for the Away Kit

Along with as many Hoardings you need

And one Stadium Sponsorship

I'll include in an update what everyone can get

But there will be multiple offers so you might have a deal that includes both home and away sponsorship and 100 hoardings then another deal might have just 250 hoardings then another might be just home sponsorship and so on

Cant believe this has 8 pages already haha its not even started yet!

Sponsorship Update

Here I will tell you how many Hoardings your stadium can hold for you to fill with Advertisement!

I used the Stadium Capacity raised to the nearest 1,000!

Crystal Palace - Nath

Stadium Capacity: 27,000

Hoardings: 270

Man City - Kun Aguero

Stadium Capacity: 48,000

Hoardings: 480

Southampton - dirtboy

Stadium Capacity: 33,000

Hoardings: 330

Newcastle United - leecutler

Stadium Capacity: 53,000

Hoardings: 530

Tottenham Hotspur - Joe Hurman

Stadium Capacity: 37,000

Hoardings: 370

Liverpool - Cam090

Stadium Capacity: 46,000

Hoardings: 460

Man United - Eliseo10

Stadium Capacity: 76,000

Hoardings: 760

Borussia Dortmund - ArcoDW

Stadium Capacity: 81,000

Hoardings: 810

Parma - DragonnathFIFA

Stadium Capacity: 23,000

Hoardings: 230

Chelsea - 5H4K3

Stadium Capacity: 42,000

Hoardings: 420

FC United - DanTheStripe

Stadium Capacity: 5,000

Hoardings: 50

Bayern Munich - fmhaberdeenfan

Real Madrid - Aventzger

Leeds United - JustM1kePkays

Stadium Capacity: 41,000

Hoardings: 410

Hull City - Juan C

Stadium Capacity: 26,000

Hoardings: 260

Thats all the teams as far as I'm aware! You all have space on both Home and Away shirts as well as the Stadium too.

This could well be crazy hard to keep up with but I'm ready for the challenge haha

Hey man thanks in Advance for the work. It takes a lot of time and dedication to do something like this. :)

Anxious for this to start! I will most definitely not have a Chevrolet logo on my Man U shirt!

Just done a quick add up and it comes to 6,940 hoardings in total haha got a lot of Sponsors to do haha

Done 2,950 worth so far

Spread over 19 seperate deals so were looking at around 40-50 different deals you can get signed up to!

What Companies are you guys looking our for? Anyone you wanted to have sponsor your shirts or see their logo on the side of the pitch/in the stands!