Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

In light of recent developments, I have some announcements to make.

Firstly I have contacted Sergey and told him if he wishes to come back for a 'holiday' he is more than welcome. He is very happy to accept my offer and is getting the first plane back.

He will obviously stay with myself and my family as he has become a good friend to us now. He wont be 'working' and I wont be paying him. I may offer to 'lend' him some money occasionally but that isn't illegal...

He also mentioned that his friend Igor is in town and had nowhere to stay. I told him Igor can stay with us for a few days until he sorts himself out. Apparently he was in the army with Igor and trusts him like a 'brother'. Igor also does the same type of work now as well. Funny that...

Igor seems like a nice fellow and we're all getting on really well.

Anyway must go as I'm taking my missus and Igor for a meal :)

Ahh it's nice to feel safe :P

There's Been A Murder

September 13 2014

Way back on July 20th 2014 Dutch Tony was a lead suspect in the murder investigation but links to his involvement were soon squashed. However at this time there were rumours of gang related drug deals around the football club. Before the serial killer was known Juan was rumoured to have been killed at a drug deal gone wrong involving the Mafia.

In the last few hours the police have made a break through in the case as DT's body guard Sergey was stopped at Heathrow airport and caught in possession of one million pounds worth of class A drugs! The drug in question was cocaine and we're led to believe he was found out after Hull City midfielder Jake Livermore grassed on his dealer, Livermore also revealed the involvement of Sergey's close friend Igor.

The pair have since been connected to the Russian Mafia after documentation was found in Igor's possessions at Dutch Tony's apartment. Mr Tony has yet to comment on his involvement but the police say they have no connections between him, the drugs and the mafia. Sergey was arrested at the airport and Igor was caught red handed sampling his supply in the restaurant in which he was attending with Mr Tony and his family.

The pair are due to go on trail in the coming days but due to the seriousness of the crime both are likely to be going to prison for a long time, Mr Tony has also been warned about contacting the pair or anyone else connected to the Mafia and he's promised to keep his nose clean........

Now that's been taken care of we can get back to the story :P, who knows we might even have a match in the next update!

How many of our squad are still alive? There can't be many of us left...

Don't seem to be ;).

Ill be picking this back up shortly, i know i have a busy few days coming up so i'm focusing on playing when im free.

Really sorry about the delay lads, had a busy week and been focusing on other areas of the site in the free time I had. This will be back tomorrow and if by any chance it isn't send me some abuse to remind me :P.

There's Been A Murder

September 14 2014

It's been a while since we've been able to discuss the football with all the death and mysteries around FMHVibe FC but earlier today the club continued their league campaign with a tough tie against Coventry.

Tsgi5Z0.png

With all the death around the club the manager wasn't left with many options and the two suspensions didn't help matters, however the club was feeling rather optimistic for once. The media and the bookmakers had FMHVibe with no chance but the players thought anything was possible at home.

Remaining Squad

NGPlRHT.png

The squad was smaller than at the start of the season and it's understandable that the players are going through a tough time, however spirit and teamwork is high as the players try to band together for support and protection. The killer is still rumoured to be from within the club but from watching their training we can confirm they seem like a good group of friends and professionals.

The Starting XI

Bys43Io.png

The manager was still able to put out an eleven from his remaining players and Stripe took it upon himself to play out of position for the benefit of the team.

The Match

ynd9t8l.png

Heartbreak! An even performance by FMHVibe FC who showed they were up to the challenge but in the end the class of Coventry shown through, especially that of Jackson who scored a four minute brace to secure the points. The match was full of positives though as they had more possession than the higher ranked team, scored a goal thanks to man of the match FMH Legend and created a number of chances the clubs strikers weren't able to finish, on another day the home side could have gained the points. Dako 1991 is the only slight worry from the match as he left early on but we understand it was just a precaution and that no serious damage has been done, he is fully expected to be in the squad for the next fixture.

Another tough defeat to take but plenty of positives to take from the experience, now all we have to do is hope we can get to the next fixture without anyone else dying! Can we? Time will tell!

See that exclamation mark by my name...

I'm 'unhappy' as my bodyguards have been locked up!

I was going to speak to this triad contact I have, but I have a funny feeling he'll end up like Sergey and Igor :D

On a slightly more positive note - I thought we were unfortunate not to get a point today. We played well and deserved something from the game. Surely we'll get some luck soon.

There's Been A Murder

September 20 2014

It's been a long and depressing week for FMHVibe FC as more bad news has been happening around the club.

To start the chain of events our press office was apparently hacked last week as we reported two dead players were involved in the defeat against Coventry. The fans didn't notice the "error" but the players were outraged at the mistake, or alleged hacking of the article. The author is convinced it's not his fault and that the murderer must have tampered with his match report before it went live, we've since fixed the error and we'd like to apologise for any harm done to the families involved.

In other news it appears the killings have stopped as the club has managed to go an entire week without a death and the full squad can be accounted for. This has led the fans and police to believe Serge was the killer after all and they are currently investigating the situation, the Russian is already in prison for other criminal activities as we recently reported.

Then it was match day where FMHVibe faced the daunting task of Bradford away from home, the book makers once again predicted that the away teams zero percent win record would continue.

KETAoZ9.png

The odds were against our wounded team but they had to at least try to get points on the board as even at this stage relegation was becoming a real threat!

Starting XI

Y8wErY9.png

The XI was as strong as you could expect but spirits were low due to the deaths of teammates and the current form of the team, was it time for a shock? They've had a run with no deaths so now is as good a time as any!

The Match

JkQNcWT.png

FMHVibe suffer another hammering as Bradford run riot and "slaughter" the team who's been through so much. The stats were yet again somewhat even as FMHVibe gave a decent account of themselves but they couldn't put the ball in the back of the net.

During the game Kun Agureo was forced to leave the pitch with an injury, however it's been revealed that the player had no problems at all and that he faked his injury! This has led to an angry backlash by his teammates and fans as the team really needs it's squad to stick together! The manager has not commented on the matter and it seems unlikely he will, time will tell if he starts the next fixture though.

Kun Agureo's Medical Report After The Game

iAKKSpN.png

The news continued to get worse after the game as Bournemouth striker O'Hanlon distanced himself from rumours linking him for an emergency loan move to FMHVibe FC.

lf6NBI9.png

The club had identified the young striker as a potential signing to lessen the goal scoring burden on the club but the striker has removed any hope by saying he wants to fight for his place at Bournemouth and that he has no intention of moving to a club in the predicament FMHVibe find themselves in.

xyXSlZQ.png

Until next time, stay safe.