Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Challenge Cup 2015

samhardy

FMHVibe Challenge Cup Quarter Finals

This challenge is a little different to the ones you have experienced so far. For a start, you won't be playing as any world class clubs and there won't be any super and game changing signings; this challenge will really test your managerial ability and see who the elite four are ready for the semi finals. This challenge will be based in the English Premier League and the four teams involved, assigned at random to each group, are Swansea, Aston Villa, West Brom and West Ham. The four different transfer criteria are also randomly assigned to each pair.

The challenge

· You may keep five members of your original squad.

· You may sign one player of your choice for any of the money you have available to you.

· After this, the rest of the squad must be filled with one of these four, these are assigned at random to each group:

- AventzgerYT v darril07 - Aston Villa - Rest of squad must be filled with shadow players only from your reserves.

- MerlionMaple96 v JustM1kePlays - West Ham - Rest of squad must be filled with players from the football league only (Championship, League One and League Two).

- Ashez v benjyotr1 - Swansea - Rest of the squad must be filled with loan signings only.

- danovic78 v Scott - West Brom - Rest of the squad must be filled with free transfers only (frees from other clubs are allowed).

Screenshots required

· League table

· Rounds passed in domestic cups

· List of transfers

· Final squad

· Manager profile

· Proof that people didn't play for you

Points system

· League Points

· Goal Difference

· 2 points for each round passed in domestic cups

· League Position (e.g 20 points for 1st, 19 points for 2nd, 18 points for 3rd and so on).

Good luck everyone, the deadline for this is next Saturday midnight GMT.

We can sell the players we can't use and use that money for the one replacement right?

A very difficult challenge indeed, only issue for ours is we need the loan restriction unlockable, not an issue for me as I have it though, I think but I'll wait to hear from Ben before I start incase it need editing :).

We can sell the players we can't use and use that money for the one replacement right?

A very difficult challenge indeed, only issue for ours is we need the loan restriction unlockable, not an issue for me as I have it though, I think but I'll wait to hear from Ben before I start incase it need editing :).

Yeah you can and I assumed everyone would have that unlockable but I'll change it if Ben doesn't have it

I have to say that I think me and Mike got the easiest challenge of the lot. Let's see if my many years of managing West Ham can come in handy here... :P

@Sam: Sound

@MM: I thought the same, when I saw your challenge I wanted it lol

Sam just loves me more than you, so he gave me the easier challenge :P

I'm just happy I didn't get the Villa challenge, I'm not sure I could have played that tbh

If you make it through I'll make sure that's your semi final ;). And with an Australian team.

I'm just happy I didn't get the Villa challenge, I'm not sure I could have played that tbh

If you make it through I'll make sure that's your semi final ;). And with an Australian team.

I swear this made me crack up XD

I just that one of the players I bought was on loan at Watford but was actually from Parma, is that fair game or should I get rid of him?

If it says on your transfers that you bought him from Parma then you'll have to get rid of him, unless you want him to be your one signing from anywhere

I just that one of the players I bought was on loan at Watford but was actually from Parma, is that fair game or should I get rid of him?

If it says on your transfers that you bought him from Parma then you'll have to get rid of him, unless you want him to be your one signing from anywhere

It's cool. I just won't play him :) Thanks Sam!