Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 UKE10 Neo Galactico's- 4-1-1-3-1 (Updated 6.3.1)

Eliseo10

Yea good tactic mate.

First season got promoted using Real Sporting SAD with no money for transfers. Second season going v well with very limited budget.

Nice going, Luka Jovic a great striker!

Later i was fired :). I haven't scored lots of goals as you see. Transfers in : Schneiderlin y Naingollan only.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

You definitely did not use the players in their right positions and you did not use the Attack and Defensive modes effectively. Also as clearly stated in the opening post this is a tactic for the Original Engine only.

This is not a plug and play tactic mates. As Nath has show that it can be effective but you have to adapt to every situation. If you dont have two good BBM you use one and change the other to BWM. If your winger is better as an Inside Forward you change him etc etc. I might try it with Valencia later just to show you guys it can be done.

Jaja, no guys, all player roles were correct, there is no doubt in it.

So you think Schneiderlin and Naingollan are not good enough for BBM?

It might be funny but i defeated Barca, Real and Atletico in LaLiga.

The only thing i dont understand why there were no goals? :(

Maybe the striker you used was not a natural poacher? Just because the player role says one thing the stats might reflect something different.

This is my version lol

azvbge3q.png

k9rresaq.png

So slightly different but only very slight I'd say the results here are better than what I get tbh

That is basically the same thing..only slightly differences in the team instructions. haha pretty cool lol

Now this is awkward. :D

What is your definition of the word "awkward"? You just used it out of term so badly :D I don't see what's awkward about this at all, two people have a tactic that isn't even the same, it was bound to happen at some point!

Now this is awkward. :D

What is your definition of the word "awkward"? You just used it out of term so badly :D I don't see what's awkward about this at all, two people have a tactic that isn't even the same, it was bound to happen at some point!
haha I didn't understand what he meant either. But the tactics are incredibly similar...just a coincidence I suppose.

UKFS Tactic. The only change i made was bbm -> cm

Undefeated. Though i played with Chelseapost-18688-0-40007700-1434558887_thumb.jpost-18688-0-23390000-1434558907_thumb.j

Edited by Backlash

UKFS Tactic. The only change i made was bbm -> cm

Undefeated. Though i played with Chelseaattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

UKFS & Eliseo Tactic you mean :P give me some credit too man haha.

and those are amazing results! Never done that good myself :)

Don't worry about adding me to the title mate haha its very much so your tactic yeah its similar but its not like I ever released it and had no plan to either