Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Second Coming of A Spanish Legend: A 1K Challenge

A great example of why a save can be more than the thirty years if you think about it, I always back up saves incase I want to jump into it for a different reason.

A decent start but we'll learn more next season, oh it would have been funny if Chelsea sacked you lol.

8OAVQ8g.png

It's a been a while since the last update, but back I come baby! Let's get this party started! :)

Transfer Report

Transfers In

Alright, so first things, first, transfers! As I assessed my squad after the end of my first season in charge of Chelsea, I noticed a few key areas where I thought that the squad needed depth. I had come to terms with the fact that I had inherited an amazing first XI and that the only thing I really needed to do for now was add some padding to ensure that we could make a legitimate charge for the league title this season. First off, I needed a proper back up to the likes of Cesc Fabregas and Kevin Strootman in the middle of the park. Considering that I was Chelsea, I had no need to hold back on the cash, and as such I layed 40 Million Euros down for Koke. Yes, I just bought Koke to be used as a back up. How atrocious of me :O

atletico-madrids-jorge-koke-resurrecion-

About time that he got a big money move!

Apart from Koke, I also brought in right back Hiroki Sakai from Real Sociedad as a back up for Azpilicueta and striker Richairo Zivkovic from Ajax to be De Tomas' understudy. The duo came at a combined cost of 42 Million Euros :)

Transfers Out

Well that were some pretty expensive transfers, even for a club like Chelsea. So how did I finance these transfers you ask? Well firstly, there was a whiner in my squad by the name of Diego Costa who was complaining about not getting enough game time, which I suppose was fair, after all what World Class striker wants to be put on the bench behind some new kid on the block? So I decided to grant Diego his wish and ship him off to Juventus for a cool 24 Million Euros. 

_jpg_3181403b.jpg

Y u put meh on bench? Y?

Along with Costa, I also got rid of other dead wood such as Jon Obi Mikel, who left to Gladbach for just under 10 Million Euros, Willian, who crossed the border to Swansea for just over 6 Million Euros, and Loic Remy, who wound up in Bremen for a similar figure, among others.

Starting XI

My starting XI more or less picked themselves, with the exception of the two wingers, where I chose Eden Hazard and Oscar over Cristiano Ronaldo! I know, what a crazy decision right? However, I was very afraid that Ronnie would just score too many goals if left in the starting lineup. I also made the brave decision to play young Nathaniel Chalobah over Nemanja Matic in the heart of midfield, hoping that the Englishman's superior skills on the ball would be better suited to the B2B role.

ODiZWED.jpg

Season 1.5: Bat Out of Hell

Let's get to the main business now though, the actual season.

Community Shield

k1n4A9p.jpg

YOWZA! What a start! :O

Capital One Cup

oVXTt14.jpg

Done in Extra Time :(

FA Cup

IRkAugp.jpg

United exact their revenge for the Community Shield thumping :(

Champions' League

Round of 16 First Leg

IvmN0ZV.jpg

Damn you Suarez!

Round of 16 Second Leg

JmfNzq7.jpg

Ouchie :(

Premier League

7UcZyqd.jpg

Wow, that was an awfully close run race. United pushed us all the way!

Player Reports

Player of the Season

I actually had a very tough time deciding who my player of the season would be for my first full term at the club, with sterling performances put in throughout the team. However, it was the front line that truly impressed me over the course of the season, particularly the three wingers. Eden Hazard notched up an amazing 23 goals and 13 assists, while Oscar provided and even better 18 goals and 25 assists! However, the award (and the cake) goes to Cristiano Ronaldo who though mostly consigned to substitute appearances and cup starts pocketed a devastating 13 goals and 27 assists :O What a performance from one of the world's best players!

951-cristiano-ronaldo-holding-the-fifa-c

Ronaldo with his trophy (He always looks so mean :()

De Tomas

So how did De Tomas get on this season? Let's find out!

Attributes

01aif6p.jpg

Performance

HVQxPn9.jpg

Woah! What a start from De Tomas! Almost 1.5 goals a game! And in England too, I honestly did not expect this at all. Absolutely smashing, and I couldn't be more pleased!!! :D

Player Performances

Appearances

dBj2Trk.jpg

Average Rating

wAkBtT6.jpg

Goals

S2D5DkV.jpg

Assists

cYJWCdE.jpg

Counter

Games: 71

Goals: 97

How about that for a season eh Vibe? Not too shabby at all if I say so myself! What did you guys think about his performance? Do you think he can keep it up? What about the season itself? Was I successful? Let me know with a comment! And remember...

5aCR7oG.gif

So comment :)

Edited by MerlionMaple96

Decent start, unfortunately you suck cup-wise! Can't make the CL quarters with RONALDO!

Edited by dirtboy

Crap as usual with Chelsea but a good start for De Tomás!

Thank you? Just watch me next season Sam :P

Great start, if you can get your cup runs lasting he should be hitting 80-85 with ease!

I hope so too! We'll just have to wait and see :D

Amazing first full season. He is ripping the BPL apart!

Thanks mate. I hope that he only gets better!

Awesome start with De Tomas! I bet he will do even much better next season :)

Thanks mate :) I hope so too!

Decent start, unfortunately you suck cup-wise! Can't make the CL quarters with RONALDO!

Oh SHUSH :P Ronaldo is sooooooooooooooooo overrated ;)

Would be nice to see a 1kc completed in England marple.so good luck and a wonderful season you have here.cheers

Cheers mate. I don't know if anyone has done it yet on FMH 2015, but I hope to complete it :)

Cheers mate. I don't know if anyone has done it yet on FMH 2015, but I hope to complete it :)

i did it with a regen around Christmas time. Guess your guy must be a regen as well. 

England certainly isn't easy. 

i did it with a regen around Christmas time. Guess your guy must be a regen as well. 

England certainly isn't easy. 

Oh he's not a regen, he's a youth player from Madrid :)

No it isn't! It's only been done a handful of times in all of the FMH versions. I did it once on FMH 2013 with Welbeck, but it was much easier to score back then...

Pardon my poor knowledge of Spanish youth. 

This is the first FMH I have played but looking back through old careers the goals have certainly dried up a little. 

When's the next update due?

Edited by billy2shots

8OAVQ8g.png

After an immense first season can De Tomas continue his electric form?

Transfer Report

Transfers In

To be perfectly honest, I thought that the squad that I had at my disposal was already near perfect. Therefore the only transfers I made during this window was to pad up the depth in a few places. The "big money" signing was that of Winston Reid. Ashez knows how much I love the New Zealand international and considering that I wanted someone to replace the aging John Terry, he was the first player I turned to. West Ham were willing to part with him for a measly 15 Million Euros.

winston-reid-550260.jpg

Come to me baby. You're all mine... MUHAHAHA

Apart from Reid, I also brought in a young Spaniard by the name of Dani Iglesias for 9.5 Million to be my third choice striker behind De Tomas and Zivkovic. Axel Witsel was also snapped up from Zenit on a free transfer as his contract expired.

Transfers Out

All the players I sold during this window were players whose contracts had expired and I simply felt as if I had no need for anymore. The biggest name of the lot was the Chelsea legend John Terry who departed into the free agent market and as of now has yet to sign for another club. 

1393070210426_lc_galleryImage_John_Terry

Terry applauding the Stamford Bridge faithful before his final game :(

Along with Terry, Victor Moses left for Everton, Ramires crossed the continent to play for Palermo and reserve goaltender Matej Delac left for Cruzeiro in Brazil.

Starting XI

The big changes to the starting XI came in defence where Winston Reid and Kurt Zouma replaced the aging legs of Gary Cahill and Branislav Ivanovic. 

xiA9iAD.jpg

Season 1.5: The Strength to Go On

Community Shield

IWVBk69.jpg

Take that United! :P

Capital One Cup

1ayyPPO.jpg

We best United again! This time on penalties :O

FA Cup

64eA8ZX.jpg

Arsenal the casualties of an excellent De Tomas performance this time :D

Champions' League

Final

5qHdiuN.jpg

What a legend!!! A hat-trick in the Champions' League final from De Tomas!!!

Premier League

maE71lQ.jpg

No problems whatsoever. Plain sailing :D

Player Reports

Player of the Season

Once again it was massively difficult picking my player of the season! Terrific performances all over the pitch meant that I had to snub some players who put in truly standout performances on our way to capturing every trophy at our disposal. Cristiano Ronaldo was one of them, scoring 19 goals and providing 21 assists in 59 appearances. Eden Hazard did even better though scoring just 14 times but coming through with a gorgeous 30 assists in 60 games. However, for me it was Oscar who took the cake, coming through with 18 goals and 27 assists, responsible for a mammoth 45 goals in just 58 games :O

Oscar_2781734b.jpg

"Come at me bro"

Attributes

Ay22z2N.jpg

Performance

hYCGjkE.jpg

De Tomas

Attributes

2dPK0J0.jpg

Performance

gdPCZNP.jpg

A slightly worse return than last season but it is to be expected as the teams in the league get used to my tactic. I won't be changing it however as he's still scoring at an outrageous rate for the Premier League with more than a goal a game!

Player Performances

Appearances

2TKUv6U.jpg

Average Rating

Y9NOZx4.jpg

Goals

l4ZkD2d.jpg

Assists

urq1KSv.jpg

Counter

Games: 134

Goals: 173

Not too shabby going so far as he is almost 20% through the challenge. He is currently 23 though and there is still a long way to go, but it's a solid start. What did you guys think of his performance? How about my season? And what do you all have to say about my transfers? Let me know in the comments below :)

5aCR7oG.gif

So comment :)

Nice season! That UCL Final hatrick was something! Tomas performed well.1k challenge is all about ups and downs you have good start :) :P

True, true, we'll have to wait and see how next season goes! :)

Another solid season, that CL final was epic :D

Nice to see Reid join the ranks :) 

It really was. A hat-trick in less than 10 minutes :P

He'll be a cog in defence for a long time to come :)

76 goals in 2 consecutive seasons is impressive, and a UCL Final hat-trick is quite something:P

Cheers mate :) I'm really happy with how this is going so far! 

I should be posting the next season tonight, so keep an eye out for that everyone!

Epic stuff mate!!

Just read through it all and an hooked searching online for episodes I can download early!!! This was shown in America first right? 

8OAVQ8g.png

Two seasons in and De Tomas is flying. Can he keep up the electric pace?

Transfer Report

Transfers Out

A few very important players departed from the club this season for various reasons. First to go was club legend Petr Cech, who after many successful seasons at Stamford Bridge did not wish to play second fiddle to Thibaut Courtois and left for Flamengo on a free after his contract expired. Another club hero, Branislav Ivanovic also departed this season, taking his chances in the free agent market after his contract ran out as well. One other important transfer was that of Felipe Luis, with the Brazilian left back also choosing free agency at the end of his contract like Ivanovic.

cech.jpg

It is rumoured that Cech will be leaving his headgear behind at the Chelsea Museum :P

Transfers In

With a goalkeeper, a centre back and a left back all leaving, I had some work to do. However, since none of the three departing players were starters, it would not be too difficult to replace them. First off, I signed Neven Subotic from Dortmund for 10 Million Euros; the Turkish star would add some much needed experience to the backline would also prove an able back up for both Reid and Zouma. Next up, I brought in Salvatore Sirigu from PSG also for 10 Million Euros, to provide cover for Courtois. Finally, Luis Martins was signed from Granada for 8 Million Euros as a substitute to Neil Taylor at left back.

82968.jpg

You can see the happiness on his face now that he's coming to Chelsea :P

Starting XI

No changes to the starting XI from last season, expect for Nathaniel Chalobah displacing Koke in the middle of the park.

wLRviC3.jpg

Season 3.5: Strange Days

Community Shield

WsOiir6.jpg

De Tomas opens his campaign with a goal!

Capital One Cup

Semi-Final First Leg

lKQNeZo.jpg

We take the lead going back to the Bridge! Should be cake :D

Semi-Final Second Leg

4aWAaBp.jpg

Or...not... -_- 

FA Cup

e2XJ9e8.jpg

Dumped out early here as Sturridge shows his class :O

Champions' League

Final

klamejR.jpg

Back to back Champion's League wins and De Tomas with the winning goal again!

Premier League

A5WKtxb.jpg

A bit tight, but look at that goal difference! Holy jesus :O

Player Reports

Player of the Season

Another very tough decision this season in deciding who would be our player of the season. Once again, with the best attack in the Premier League, RonaldoHazard and Oscar were favourites for the award. Ronaldo notched up 15 goals and 19 assists in 60 appearances, most of which coming off the bench, which though impressive was a drop in form from previous seasons. Meanwhile Hazard netted 16 times and picked up 28 assists in 58 appearances, a truly astounding tally! However, for the second time running it was Oscar who took the cake beating out Hazard with 19 goals and 29 assists in 60 appearances! What a player, and what a season :O

oscar.jpg

Oscar wuvs me <3

Attributes

kunXTwW.jpg

Performance

AinBLoY.jpg

De Tomas

Attributes

Xx2HKWa.jpg

Performance

khbp3Fs.jpg

He scored at a higher rate than last season, so I really have nothing to complain about tbh :)

Player Performances

Appearances

Za1FhFC.jpg

Average Rating

P9sqCnm.jpg

Assists

qOmFZ2s.jpg

Goals

yLZRYfd.jpg

Counter

Games: 191

Goals: 245

Badabing badaboom! He's almost 25% there and it's only been 3.5 seasons. Although he'll be turning 25 next season, I really think we can do it :) What did you guys think about the season? How about De Tomas' performance? Let me know in the comments below! And as always,

5aCR7oG.gif

So leave a comment :)

Oscar how much Asst. for the first time I can see so that somebody is able from it so much to squeeze. Season probably to good you can rank. I am greeting;)

I'd love to know how you've got a single striker to score 70 plus in a season consistently in the EPL!! Going great so far keep up the good work