Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My reactions to FMM 16 features

goodjob

Hey guys it's goodjob here!

So SI just released some information on FMH 16, errrrr FMM 16 I mean :P. So I just wanted to share my in depth opinions and reaction to the new features of the upcoming FMM 16 and I would also be rating the new features on how I like it. Sit back and I hope you enjoy!

FMH's new name!

Lets start with the most shocking thing for me. I sure wasn't expecting SI to change the name of the game here! Well it still sounds weird when I say it though cause I got used to the classic FMH name. I'm not a big fan of the new name but its the game that really matters so lets just wait and see for what SI have in for us in FMM 16.

My Verdict: :(

No new leagues

Well I was expecting SI to atleast add one new league in the game. I would have loved to play in a fresh new league, but hey! I guess there's no point in crying and moaning about it now cause we just have to face the reality that WE AREN'T GETTING A NEW LEAGUE. I'm disappointed with not having a new league to play in really and it's just a bummer for those fans who really craved for something new.

My Verdict: :(

Enhanced tactics

Finally! something that I really wished for in a long time. I really hope they add more tactical depth in FMM 16 because in FMH 15 I sometimes think to myself that the game revolves around luck sometimes, it just doesn't really make sense making tactical changes in game cause you just rarely get rewarded from it. I'm really excited and pumped up to see just how much SI change the tactics in the upcoming FMM 16.

My Verdict: :)

Coaching Staff

Now this is something interesting! This new feature in the game can really be a hit or a miss IMO. If SI does polish and really think about this new feature of the game then I can see this being a important thing in the game but if SI just puts it in the game without much consideration then this new feature will just be passed by and forgotten. This is an interesting new feature IMO and I just want to see how important this feature will be in FMM 16.

My Verdict: :unamused: 50/50

Management Style

I'm not really sure on what to say about this new feature. I don't really understand what it means yet TBH. I'm wondering if it just a achievement thing or a feature that would really help you in game. example: if I have high man management level would it mean that my private chats with my players gets a higher chance that I would get a positive reaction instead of a negative reaction? I don't really fully understand this feature yet so I cant really get my full opinion to it yet.

My Verdict: :unamused: 50/50

Improved skins

Well I think I already saw this one coming. It's just a simple rule that every year you got to change the interface of the game to make it look and feel new. So I guess this isn't really a shocker and it's been a tradition. As I haven't seen how the new interface will look yet I cant really give my whole opinion just yet so i'm going to trust my guts.

Player loans

I personally like this new addition but i'm just hoping that this isn't all that was added to contracts. I feel that there is so much more than just wage and signing on fees, you may argue that it's a handheld game that's why it's so basiced down but I would personally love to have more in depth contact agreements and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who would love that too. But I think that the ability to loan a youngster back to it's team to get more playing time is a good starting point and let's hope SI improves it more later on.

First window transfer parity

I'm quite unsure what this really means to be honest! hahahaha I'm thinking that this means that when you start a new game your transfer budget would be zero which means that you can only make free transfers. Or does this mean that when you start a new game the first tranfer window would be disabled? I'm qiute unsure if which of the two is right but either one of them is a good option and will be good to have just incase you want a unchanged squad in the beginning of the game.

My verdict: :)

Over all Verdict:

:(, 2 :unamused:, 4:)

The new features get a solid Verdicts from me. I would have hoped for more but it's still too early to tell but for the meantime i'm satisfied with how FMM 16 is gonna be.

Thanks for reading guys and please leave your opinions and thoughts on my opinions and verdicts.

By: Goodjob

The transfer windows parity means that no club will be able to sign any players in the first window except on free transfers,  it's more like a disabled first transfer window.

Edited by hardikchawla6

no new leagues :'(

they should remove the irish league and northern ireland league and add russian league and turkish league

Edited by agaaga

they should remove the irish league and northern ireland league and add russian league and turkish league

they should keep the irish leagues and add new leagues then , there is no need to remove any leagues.

Ex-cuuuuuuuuse me??? I quite enjoyed signing Josh Daniels for Barcelona and seeing him have a good career for the B team....

Is it because people want more players available on the database, or because they want to actually play in those leagues? I'm pretty shocked at how many Irish/NI players show up (especially  when you're in the lower leagues and looking for bargains) on searches. I'd have no interest in playing in a Russian league, because I have no knowledge of the teams or the players. I can get invested in a lower league English team, or even one in Spain./Germany/Italy - in a lot of ways it's more interesting. But I don't need more leagues as a result.

As an American living in the States, I've been wanting MLS to be included for years. MLS has been growing and becoming more popular throughout the States, and I'd love to play as my local club, FC Dallas. It's pretty frustrating not seeing MLS in this version since it's in every other version!