Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics EME question regarding winger and lone strikers

PriZe

Hi all!

I need some help from you lads. After playing strictly with the OME i am trying to make my first EME tactic. I have created a solid tactic (tested so far in spain) which with ease wins the league etc. But my goal is to get the best out of my lone striker. So here are my questions, any feedback, experience shared is much appreciated! 

1. What is a decent result for a top striker in your opinion?

On the OME i am used to get 80+ even 100 goals from my lone striker when playing in as a poacher. Currently i have managed to get the following results:

m9bldin.png

What are your experiences with a lone striker tactic? Should my striker do better or is this top draw stuff :)

2. Winger performance????

I am used to having my wingers assist the most, for instance with my black pearl tactic for the OME, the wingers are nr 1 and 2 assist wise regardless of direct or short passing and via flanks, mixed etc. On the EME they are just rubbish :O  the INF are more assist heavy but are also goal heavy ( in two seasons both messi and neymar hit 20+ goals and 15+ assists). Anybody have success with wingers assisting??

looking forward to hear from you guys!

You asked a good question!

In EME, wide players have less chance to goal or assist if you not play him to IF or AP.

Because the efficiency of cross is quite low.

14 minutes ago, rseven said:

You asked a good question!

In EME, wide players have less chance to goal or assist if you not play him to IF or AP.

Because the efficiency of cross is quite low.

My experience :( think the inf's are a bit OP and winger should get a fix :S

Agreed, I have tried and failed many times to get my wingers to perform. I have pretty much given up (I sometimes see a winger I like, buy them and try again for a few season but it’s never what I’ve hoped for…) I focus on getting width from top quality attacking WBs in the FB position and always have BWM at ahead of the CBs to keep it tight at the back.

19 hours ago, Joewins said:

Agreed, I have tried and failed many times to get my wingers to perform. I have pretty much given up (I sometimes see a winger I like, buy them and try again for a few season but it’s never what I’ve hoped for…) I focus on getting width from top quality attacking WBs in the FB position and always have BWM at ahead of the CBs to keep it tight at the back.

Does your wb perform well? I meaning assist and score.

On 09/04/2016 at 12:06, rseven said:

Does any role on the EE perform well? apart from the over powered poachers and inside forwards :D

This isn't a new issue with the EME as I've had issues from the last years game regarding getting my wingers to preform they have the odd good game but on a whole they lack something 

I have noticed they seem to preform slightly better if you have a TM but if your using a 1 striker tactic then this isn't the best player role

On 4/9/2016 at 12:06, rseven said:

They perform well but I'd be surprised to see either reaching double figures for assists and neither score more than a handful of goals. It's more that I see them flying down the wings, getting involved in the attacking play (I tend to watch the key highlights) whilst keeping it tight at the back. 

I know there is another thread discussing the DM position but I'll put my two pennies worth here.

I stick with the below shape (apologies for the lack of screen shots, I will get there in the end) in my midfield and defence. Whilst my DM struggles to reach an AVR for the season over 7.00, the team performs well, scores lots of goals and concedes very few. If I mess around with the roles to try an get that one player's rating up it effects the whole team performance. I see it as sacrificing one position for the good of the team.

BBM AP

BWM

WB CB BPD WB

5 hours ago, Joewins said:

They perform well but I'd be surprised to see either reaching double figures for assists and neither score more than a handful of goals. It's more that I see them flying down the wings, getting involved in the attacking play (I tend to watch the key highlights) whilst keeping it tight at the back. 

I know there is another thread discussing the DM position but I'll put my two pennies worth here.

I stick with the below shape (apologies for the lack of screen shots, I will get there in the end) in my midfield and defence. Whilst my DM struggles to reach an AVR for the season over 7.00, the team performs well, scores lots of goals and concedes very few. If I mess around with the roles to try an get that one player's rating up it effects the whole team performance. I see it as sacrificing one position for the good of the team.

BBM AP

BWM

WB CB BPD WB

FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!