Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Friendly game

This is so stupit. Why I need to play against Real Madrid. Come on I choosed Queen's Park so I can go up to League 1 with them and not to immediately play against big european teams

Screenshot_2016-05-07-19-45-58.png

Edited by groove22

It's unusual but not uncommon for friendlies like this to occur in real life. Southend United are playing Malaga next pre-season for example (they also regularly play West Ham), and Real Madrid played Bournemouth in 2013. It's a good money-spinner for clubs so is seen as a good thing, not bad! Friendlies are mainly about fitness and usually don't attract big crowds otherwise.

On ‎9‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 20:59, Jack Joyce said:

It's unusual but not uncommon for friendlies like this to occur in real life. Southend United are playing Malaga next pre-season for example (they also regularly play West Ham), and Real Madrid played Bournemouth in 2013. It's a good money-spinner for clubs so is seen as a good thing, not bad! Friendlies are mainly about fitness and usually don't attract big crowds otherwise.

Is there any way to cancel a friendly? I was playing a career as Real Madrid and because almost all my team was away on internationals, I didn't have enough players left to make a first eleven. Game wouldn't let me start the match without filling in the empty slots so in the end I had to promote some greyed out players to be able to progress the career.

1 hour ago, phila said:

Is there any way to cancel a friendly? I was playing a career as Real Madrid and because almost all my team was away on internationals, I didn't have enough players left to make a first eleven. Game wouldn't let me start the match without filling in the empty slots so in the end I had to promote some greyed out players to be able to progress the career.

You can go to manager options and turn on "let assistant manager take control in friendly games.

33 minutes ago, ZenithStriker said:

You can go to manager options and turn on "let assistant manager take control in friendly games.

So even though you don't have enough players, he can play the match?

Just now, phila said:

So even though you don't have enough players, he can play the match?

If memory serves me right, yes he can. This happened to me before.