Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Iheanacho to 1k goals!

dannyq88

In this save with man city I will attempt to get the man, the myth, the legend Kelechi Iheanacho to 1000 goals. January season update with transfers and stats soon. I will use the IGE to heal Iheanacho if he is tired or injured.

Edited by dannyq88
5 hours ago, dannyq88 said:

In this save with man city I will attempt to get the man, the myth, the legend Kelechi Iheanacho to 1000 goals. January season update with transfers and stats soon. I will use the IGE to heal Iheanacho if he is tired or injured.

Don't you think that using the IGE to heal him is cheating a bit, just saying

5 hours ago, Taff said:

Got to agree with Taff, also hasn't this career been done before? 

16 hours ago, Taff said:

I want to make this challenge quick and easy and having an injury kind of ruins it a bit because it halts his development.

11 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Got to agree with Taff, also hasn't this career been done before? 

I just support city so that's why I chose Iheanacho.

Just now, dannyq88 said:

Using the IGE renders the attempt null and void

Hi, because of the IGE rule and the save doesn't rlly properly count I will not be continuing with this save, sorry.

Edited by dannyq88

Guys I feel like we didn't give this fella a chance. It's been done before and he wanted to use the IGE but his story may still have been a fun one. I hope this doesn't deter you from posting more ideas 

8 hours ago, kts365 said:

Guys I feel like we didn't give this fella a chance. It's been done before and he wanted to use the IGE but his story may still have been a fun one. I hope this doesn't deter you from posting more ideas 

Yeah I'm sorry dude we didn't want to deter you from posting a thread, by all means any thread is welcome and people will read and react sorry again fella

Getting 1000 goals out of a player is not an easy task, with or without any help. I would certainly follow this story with great interest. Iheanacho is a very interesting young player, who I believe will go very far in real life. ?

Edited by Xxandx

Rules might hold IGE prohibited but that does not mean you shouldn't carry on..you won't be on LB or something but that ain't important..have fun pal