Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help One question about Brexit

rseven

No because they are from the UK. Ireland is a complex issue though. 

Also i presume this is just a question about the game because we still don't know if work permits will be needed at all in real life.

48 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

No because they are from the UK. Ireland is a complex issue though. 

Also i presume this is just a question about the game because we still don't know if work permits will be needed at all in real life.

Thanks for your reply.

I am thinking to prepare a shortlist for Brexit. So, I may need list young players who has nationality "England", "Wales", "Scotland" and "N. Ireland".

Hmm, in the lead up to Brexit, I got a message saying that Scotland and Wales had voted to remain in the UK. So that's what they chose in my game.

I guess in some games, either one of them may vote to remain in the EU and leave the UK. Then you'd probably need work permits. I don't think you can be 100% sure what's going to happen, but I think it's probability based, so I'm guessing they are more likely to remain in the UK than leave it...

53 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Hmm, in the lead up to Brexit, I got a message saying that Scotland and Wales had voted to remain in the UK. So that's what they chose in my game.

I guess in some games, either one of them may vote to remain in the EU and leave the UK. Then you'd probably need work permits. I don't think you can be 100% sure what's going to happen, but I think it's probability based, so I'm guessing they are more likely to remain in the UK than leave it...

Surely not? SI havent gambled with countries leaving the UK as well have they?

Madness. 

What next? Aliens invading, Jesus returns to play for Man City (hey Gabi) or Armageddon . 

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Surely not? SI havent gambled with countries leaving the UK as well have they?

Madness. 

What next? Aliens invading, Jesus returns to play for Man City (hey Gabi) or Armageddon . 

Now I want a Space Jam type Easter egg :(. Random alien team challenge you to a one off match to save the world! Defeat and the save just ends there, if you win you can continue as world saviours!