Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Finances 'bankrupt' issue

Schwantz34

I noticed this with last seasons game but it's happening again now, and you can be fired for it by your club.

Is there a way to fix this annoying finances problem? It's in the green so how I can be bankrupt I've no idea. The wages for the year would come to less than my balance so it makes no sense at all.

Also it means I can't spend any of my transfer budget to improve the squad because I'm apparently bankrupt and it will make the finances look worse and get me sacked.

e15ezc.png

Edited by Schwantz34

How did you end up in this state? - its not at all normal for a bankrupt club to have this sort of budget so I presume an editor was involved?

PS - Normally if you just leave it the game should balance things out within a season or so even if you manipulate things in an editor it'll figure it out and change the state to something more sensible for your financial position ... the issue is that there are underlying variables which aren't visible which you haven't changed (profit, income etc.).

Edited by Marc Vaughan
19 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

How did you end up in this state? - its not at all normal for a bankrupt club to have this sort of budget so I presume an editor was involved?

PS - Normally if you just leave it the game should balance things out within a season or so even if you manipulate things in an editor it'll figure it out and change the state to something more sensible for your financial position ... the issue is that there are underlying variables which aren't visible which you haven't changed (profit, income etc.).

I saw the same issue from my friend.

His club finance status changed to bankrupt, but his club has lot budgets for transfer and wage. I believe editor is not used.

Before your reply, I will think even club is in good running, but the owner of club meet financial issue, so make the club to "bankrupt". 

But based on your reply, looks this is out of SI control now.

Edited by rseven

I've found you can easily get to the 'bankrupt' state if you tend to give out high signing on fees. No matter what kind of transfer budget/wages you have left.

13 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I don't have an editor.

Bought Wanyama and it went like that. Doesn't matter how many I sell it stays at bankrupt. Players are now all 'concerned with the clubs financial state' and the news items now have reports on the 'financial mess'.

Edited by Schwantz34
11 hours ago, Jens said:

I've found you can easily get to the 'bankrupt' state if you tend to give out high signing on fees. No matter what kind of transfer budget/wages you have left.

When I bought Wanyama (last signing before this happened) the fee, signing on fee and wages were all within what the club would allow, then boom I'm apparently bankrupt.

I've sold off a lot of players and all it's done is up the transfer fee money I have available, wages still well in the green yet bankrupt.

Could you forward your save game to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll take a look and get a fix implemented if required (or explain whats going on if not ... and improve the feedback to the user if thats the case).

Ideally if you have a save before the bankruptcy and after, but after on its own would be fine.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Marc

27 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Could you forward your save game to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll take a look and get a fix implemented if required (or explain whats going on if not ... and improve the feedback to the user if thats the case).

Ideally if you have a save before the bankruptcy and after, but after on its own would be fine.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Marc

That would be great! Thank you.

I'll do that now.

Thanks - it'll take a little while for any fix I procure to go through submission/release etc. (especially as most sane people will be at home over xmas rather than working) ... but I'll return the save with the financial state reset for you within a day or so of getting it.

1 minute ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Thanks - it'll take a little while for any fix I procure to go through submission/release etc. (especially as most sane people will be at home over xmas rather than working) ... but I'll return the save with the financial state reset for you within a day or so of getting it.

I've sent the file.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

16 hours ago, Jens said:

I think you tough the point.

I think I am also getting this issue. My wage budget is in the green and I still have a fair amount of transfer budget as well but my financial state is bankrupt and the majority of my players are un happy as a result.

I was bankrupt all of last season after signing a couple of players and had a similar budget remaining. When I got my new budget for this seasons transfer window I again made a couple of signings and have found myself bankrupt with a plenty of budget to spare. 

I have not been using an editor and have been careful to keep my sign on fees below 20k.

Any help would be great I have a feeling I am going to be relegated/fired if my players don't stop worrying about the clubs finances!

Thanks

Screenshot_20170419-210832.png

1 hour ago, Barnsley92 said:

I think I am also getting this issue. My wage budget is in the green and I still have a fair amount of transfer budget as well but my financial state is bankrupt and the majority of my players are un happy as a result.

I was bankrupt all of last season after signing a couple of players and had a similar budget remaining. When I got my new budget for this seasons transfer window I again made a couple of signings and have found myself bankrupt with a plenty of budget to spare. 

I have not been using an editor and have been careful to keep my sign on fees below 20k.

Any help would be great I have a feeling I am going to be relegated/fired if my players don't stop worrying about the clubs finances!

Thanks

Screenshot_20170419-210832.png

Have you updated the game to latest version?

I'm getting this issue. I have not used an editor, I've not been over my wage bill and have £8 million but game states I'm bankrupt and most of my players are worried and my board are concerned about mood of players !!!! I have version 8.2.1

I've never encountered this before but if I were you I'd try selling some players and ending the season rollover (in mid July) with a bunch of money. 

I'd just add that I've recently encountered this too. I had roughly £1m in the bank and was within the wage budget, but was somehow bankrupt. Didn't affect my game as I changed jobs shortly afterwards but I did find it strange.