Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ and the Alphabetchallenge. Final

Great work there mate ,Depay and Dembele will make up for D.Wheelchair,I myself have noticed a few cases in my saves with transfers not going through,but when the season starts the player is still at his old club but the make offer column will appear again....

Haven't seen that pending thing before, only thing I can think of is they signed a new contract but don't think that's it. You may have just encountered a bug :S

I'm sure Dembele Depay will carry you through, just get Deveryson on those tap-ins ;)

6 minutes ago, Harish said:

Great work there mate ,Depay and Dembele will make up for D.Wheelchair,I myself have noticed a few cases in my saves with transfers not going through,but when the season starts the player is still at his old club but the make offer column will appear again....

Thanks, i will have to make the Deal again for next season maybe so :)! 

My third wheel for the three S was Daniel Sturridge at age 32....he can be the reserve now...but he is of course injured ?

16 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

My third wheel for the three S was Daniel Sturridge at age 32....he can be the reserve now...but he is of course injured ?

What's new??:laugh:

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Haha thanks mate! 

You had alot of careers, do you know/did experience the pending situation before?

Can't say I have, had a few where i sold players to English clubs and they had to wait ages for a work permit or bought players for them to end up back at their old club on loan without me knowing 

Were they free agents or proper signings, I've had a few where i end up getting them free but forget their contract doesn't run out until the winter transfer window

Maybe like @mcandrew003 said it could be a bug, but no one else has said anything that I'm aware of

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Can't say I have, had a few where i sold players to English clubs and they had to wait ages for a work permit or bought players for them to end up back at their old club on loan without me knowing 

Were they free agents or proper signings, I've had a few where i end up getting them free but forget their contract doesn't run out until the winter transfer window

Maybe like @mcandrew003 said it could be a bug, but no one else has said anything that I'm aware of

They were signed between january and march, so its kind of weird, but i will try again with them both maybe :)

Just now, AndersJ said:

They were signed between january and march, so its kind of weird, but i will try again with them both maybe :)

Try it again if not report it to someone as a possible bug (maybe check the bug thread to see if anyone else is having the same issue)

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

D for Drama? :)

Glad to see problems in here. Makes for a fun read. 

Yeah sure you are, it is as if someone in the "organisation we dont talk about" is screwing with my plans ?

The pending thing is an old bug, I don't see it as often as I used to but I see it now and then :(. Any chance you offered a player in exchange and then accepted another offer for that player or anything like that?

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

The pending thing is an old bug, I don't see it as often as I used to but I see it now and then :(. Any chance you offered a player in exchange and then accepted another offer for that player or anything like that?

Ohh snap, yes that might be the case, but not for both of them, can i do anything at all now :)?

I am an addict! Season 7....

some exitement in the CHL this season!

and easy money earned with Moneyphis Dollarpy!

ps DEMBELÉ as Adf omg!

IMG_2516.PNG

IMG_2517.PNG

IMG_2518.PNG

IMG_2519.PNG

IMG_2520.PNG

IMG_2521.PNG

IMG_2522.PNG

IMG_2523.PNG

Thanks mate! He first started as poacher, but move him as Adf 7 games in, then he really showed how good he is with his speed !

14 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Good total and you're about halfway now. Bring on the next trio of forwards. You're doing super!

Thanks mate - im trying to sort out wich letter must be the last ( wich letter can last the most years ) ?

55 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Great going! Especially with the Ds (the As could have been better if you'd chose more wisely! :P )!

Self promotion is the ugliest tool at your disposal.. Adam! ?

1 hour ago, scratch99 said:

Great going! Especially with the Ds (the As could have been better if you'd chose more wisely! :P )!

Haha i went for quality - not for some unsolid englishman ??

36 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Haha i went for quality - not for some unsolid englishman ??

Haha, them's fighting words! I might just to an A season of this to show you what can be done! ?

4 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Haha, them's fighting words! I might just to an A season of this to show you what can be done! ?

Good luck with that project ?

Only one and a half season later the pre-signed Slayers came to Vincent Calderon! What a pair! Now i only need one more, did make a huge bid for Silva from Porto but that swould sbe swishfull sthinking ? Turned down the buy of Isak, he can wait.

added 0 minutes later

IMG_2524.PNG

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

David Schelke 

Raheem Sterling

Andre Schurrle

Antonio Sanabria

Mohamed Salah

Andre Silva

Davie is MY man - but i cant find him unfortunately ?