Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ and the Alphabetchallenge. Final

Good season, could've been great had the other two pulled their weight. Munir smashed it.

Maybe for next letter try looking for CMs who play as yellow/competent striker. These can be pretty good too. But as it isn't "visible" you'll need to check their page one by one. Time-consuming but probably worth it.

6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Good season, could've been great had the other two pulled their weight. Munir smashed it.

Maybe for next letter try looking for CMs who play as yellow/competent striker. These can be pretty good too. But as it isn't "visible" you'll need to check their page one by one. Time-consuming but probably worth it.

Also a great idea! Thank you! 

As long as some of the attributes are there, its worth the effort compared to a really poor striker from the Championship :)

What is this :)? I does not Seem to have any function besides the title ??

So im now in the board, but i cant force the rest of the members to build the stadium for more than 105,000 spectators 

IMG_2550.PNG

IMG_2551.PNG

19 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

It's not the 'I owe you one' mate it's the unsackable unlockable

Haha okay, i have never tried that one before, first time i have been so long one place - im in one with the not so hot seat ?

5 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

@AndersJ not that you need to be on the board, with them stats nobody would let you go, been brilliant from the beginning, congrats buddy

Thank you very much mate :)!

Season Update :)! Standard season point-wise, loosing to real Madrid as they have scouted how i play or play in a way that takes advantage of my foolish attacking style of play. Them and Bayern Seem to keep being the teams to beat.

statswise for the players, all three of them supllied eachother really good and all three surprised me in a positive way. Peñaranda once again prooving to be outstanding !

IMG_2553.PNG

IMG_2554.PNG

IMG_2555.PNG

21 minutes ago, Mr.Manager said:

Great tally for the Ps. Bring it home @AndersJ

Thank you very much, im searching for midfielders that can become strikers everywhere i can, right now the last to seasons stands with K, I, O or a fourth letter ??

14 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Penaranda is so damn good this year! Keep it up pal

Adalberto P for sure is so damn good yes!!! And Thanks mate, maybe - hopefully only two seasons left now :)!

3 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Adalberto P for sure is so damn good yes!!! And Thanks mate, maybe - hopefully only two seasons left now :)!

1.5 seasons, finished by Jan/Feb ???

Solid season, mate. With only 227 left, surely you can wrap it up with your final letter next season :D or maybe two hehe!

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Solid season, mate. With only 227 left, surely you can wrap it up with your final letter next season :D or maybe two hehe!

Haha yes surely one can do that, but im not you nor am i @Taff ??

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Solid progress mate! Seems it should be done within the next two seasons, keep it up! 

Thank you very much , its not far to go now ??

Update from season 12...

worst of the 12 so far with only 97. Johannes did great, but as expected Eberwin did no score enough and unfortunately Edouard was injured a lot.

this puts the pressure on to the K-3! Will they hit 130 as only two other trios has done before in my Atletico time :)?

IMG_2556.PNG

IMG_2557.PNG

Just bought 3 Os as backups.

they all 3 just came to the club this summer. They have yet to have IT and adapt to it.

IMG_2562.PNG

IMG_2563.PNG

IMG_2564.PNG