FMM Vibe
Niall_McGinn

Chat Whatever happened to database editing?

Are players picked from the extended database based on their player reputation?  I've wealth of targets in mind, that is missing from the default db (This year favourite of mine in PC FM, Harold Preciado, is in the game but has never appeared in any of my save.) If it's based on CA/PA, then it's weird for him not to appear since he has a quite high PA.

1 hour ago, auronjashanica said:

What about save game editor? Will it ever be released?

Yes, its just about to go through testing.

2 hours ago, Modestep said:

Are players picked from the extended database based on their player reputation?  I've wealth of targets in mind, that is missing from the default db (This year favourite of mine in PC FM, Harold Preciado, is in the game but has never appeared in any of my save.) If it's based on CA/PA, then it's weird for him not to appear since he has a quite high PA.

I believe thats one of the factors

I kind of went through the PGE.. The power it has.. I can't help but MARVEL at the creator..how he does the things he does.

I only wish that the DATABASE where such magnificent work came from grow from strength to strength. Well done, Bro.

Thank you very much Jay, or Marvel whichever you prefer to be addressed as ;) You ought to be knighted just for this service :D

Anyway I know it's been explained many times, but I can't seem to grasp the difference between the PGE and SE. Kind enough to tell the main difference? Which one is more powerful than which?

Cheers!

3 hours ago, zxLv said:

Thank you very much Jay, or Marvel whichever you prefer to be addressed as ;) You ought to be knighted just for this service :D

Anyway I know it's been explained many times, but I can't seem to grasp the difference between the PGE and SE. Kind enough to tell the main difference? Which one is more powerful than which?

Cheers!

PGE edits the base data files which every game is made from, SE edits the actual save file within the game experience and will not effect any other game you then create

4 hours ago, zxLv said:

How do I load up the database from iOS? The tutorial video is for Android :laugh:

You can't access them files on iOS. Only Android.